Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What a day

Woh, today was a terrible day...

Ok, so I slept at 6 pm yestersday. Great, sleep early wake up early right? Yeah well, I woke up 2.30 in the morning. And having nothing else better to do and nit being able to sleep, I went to the kitchen to eat what was left of my dinner yesterday. Perfect. Ended up having diarrhea an hour later. Argh.

Spent 1/2 hour sitting on the toilet bowl trying to shit out water. A pretty painful experience I must say. As if that's not enough, I ended up waking up late! Opened my eyes with my face facing the window. First thing that went through my head was, OH CRAP, IT'S DAYLIGHT! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!

So i literally bounced off my bed in .5 seconds, glanced at the clock, and then popped back into bed. -- ok, so maybe I didn't literally did that, but it was 7.15 already. I'm ALREADY late.

Ended up taking a shower, packing my bag real slowly, sitting down to listen to my mom drill at me about being late and dawdling out of my house. I mean, hey, what the difference between being 5 minutes late, 15 minutes late or 5 hours late? Your still late anwyay.

Well, actually there's a slight difference. You get suspended from class if your 5 hours late. But I was only 1/5 of that. Good thing it was too, managed to skip boring assembly.

Had detention for 1 hour. 3-4, thanks to the chemistry practical that dragged on. And then I had physics detention, along with half the class, for not going for physics remidial class. Stayed till the library closed. But at least I had company. Came home at around 6, played a game of DotA, showered, ate, bla bla, till now. Yep. So all that remains is my physics pratical electricity homework and a whole lot of A-maths questions to be handed in my tommorow. Oh yeah, not to mention the physics test tommorow and the a/e maths test I have coming up this week. Gah.

But one thing which really kept me thinking dispite all this was the QT i had done 3am in the morning. It's like... God's ain't there anymore? I just can't seem to feel anything during that QT. Spiritual attack? That's what I thought. I have no idea really, and i'm pretty scared too. Guess I kinda need people to pray for me. Well, i'm definately going to do my QT later on and see how it goes. Hopefully it'll be a more edifying experience. For a moment, I was just shaking inside. Had a nightmare just now too. It's really scary..

But still, I hold on to God's promise:

My sheep hear my voice.
I know them,
and they follow me.
I give them eternal life,
and they shall neer perish.
No one shall snatch them
out of my hand
John 10: 27-18
It's really comforting to know that God's always there and He always loves you no matter what you do, think or say. Cuz His faithfulness is everlasting and His mercy endures forever. As one of my friends had said, "God thinks of you even when you don't think of Him".
That's really assuring I thought. Especially when it's 3am in the morning and you have no one else to talk to. God's always there, now and forever, never forsakes us, however much different we might feel. Afterall, when God reveals the big picture to us, then we'll really apperciate and understand the wonder of it all, the wonder of God's plan and how amazing He is that things worked out to be a certian way. It just fills you with awe really. Great God indeed. Amen!
This are the times where I really wonder how non-believers could survive in a world like this. Maybe there's so many people trying to commit sucide and all. Cuz they don't have a purpose in life perhaps, or maybe the thing or person they hinged their whole life on collapsed. Or even a few things or persons. Afterall, the only thing we can be sure in this world is that it'll keep on changing. And that's not really very reassuring really. Thank God we can put our trust and our very lives on an unchanging God in this everchanging world.
Well, kinda overused the root word, 'changing' there. Guess I shall stop blogging now and go mug for my test tommorow. Hopefully, i'll score decently.

Word of the Day; 8:04 PM