Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Argh! EXAMS!! !~

Ok then. For some strange reason, i'm hear updating my blog when my english exams are tommorw... mid year too. Oh well. I guess I can't really do much about english can I. Just hope that mrs raji marks my paper again and gives me bias marks. hahah.

Well, on request by joel, here I am updating my blog then!! Yays!! Been ages since I updated my post. Pretty boring routine living I guess.. well, not really that routine I guess. Did some dumb stuff in school like getting chee chun to do push ups infront of the classroom behind Mrs Raji's back. whahaha. That was funny. But besides that, MYE... what can I say. Stressed out. Pimples are exploding, results are dying. Argh. Horrible horrible. I wonder what my future holds..

In anycase, I'm looking forward to the June holidays and retreat. A bit sad that I won't be able to go to MM retreat though. Rather that really. Never been to one before really. But i'm sure CS retreat will be great. Hopefully, it'll be greater then last years. Last year's retreat was really good... gosh. I even wrote a composition on it. I wonder where it disappeared to though. I think Ms Ho took it and never gave it back!! Oh well.

I just realised how much of a deep shit i'm in. A/E maths, both terrible, geography's just worrying, Social studies nuts to study... 2 whole years of what we've covered. Scary. And the sciences? I don't even want to talk about it. Man... The only thing i'm still quite OK would be biology and perhaps, english. Hope I don't screw up for tommorow's paper though. Worried like crap.

Expected results? WELL..
E maths - Pass? Please let me pass
A maths - Pass? Har.. fat hope
Biology - Hopefully.. A2
Chemistry - ugh.. C5?
Physics - ah-ha... you don't wanna know.
English - B3? Cross fingers
Chinese - Pass PLEASE.
Social studies - Hopefully enough to get an A1 for combi
Geography - A1 if i'm lucky

Yep, so the true stupidity of me has started to surface. Horrible. I know i'm screwed really... oh wells. The next post you'll see will be my results and storys on my sucidial attempt. Yep. Hurray for me then. ^^

Word of the Day; 8:55 PM