Monday, April 03, 2006


Haiz.. english oral was pretty screwed up. The teacher kept cutting in before i could say anything! totally destroyed my nicely planned out picture discription. Oh well. Hope that i'll get extra marks for making her laugh. That's suppose to be a good sign apparently, but perhaps their just laughing at you huh? Then i'm screwed.

Well, still have lotsa test to do. Sighh. Need to study! I keep telling myself that. But do I study? No. What do I do? play DotA. Argh.

Of course, there's some other interesting stuff I do like taking photos of my self-made invisible man.



Pretty cool huh? Haha. He's even holding a pair of sticks! Invisible drummer man!

Oh, btw, that's my room. It's at night too. Thus the nice shiny lights at the background.

And of course, my study table there. I guess you can work the rest out for yourself. ^^

Where's the chair for the study table I wonder?? Hrmm...




Did that for fun. Don't ask why. The human mind is very complex. =p


Word of the Day; 6:32 PM