Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Okey!! Guess i was wrong when i said the next time you'll see me here is after the exams then... Stress, stress. haha. Well, resting for now. Yep. I've come to the conclusion that Social Studies really sucks, but not as much as geography cuz I have like... what? 4 Themes to cover? And that's bloody a lot. Well, actually, it's just practically the whole geography textbook except for industrial degradation or fragmentation or something. Yay!! And I don't have nice notes to summarise it all up too! Unlike Social Studies. Thank you Mr Roy!! Your a great teacher! Have I mentioned that before? Well, now I have, so give me more marks damn it. =)

Yeah... no one's online on MSN whom I can talk to, or want to talk to anyway. All busy studying. But I must say, it'll be a relief to have the exams pass fast. But for now, I just hope that I have enough time to cover everything up. I'm practically worried for all the subjects. Bio's gonna be a killer paper, and I REALLY want to score well. Hope I have the time to study for it. Problem is, I don't know HOW to study, except to read the TB. But it's a killer paper. Dunno whether i'll get an A1. Chemistry? Hope for the best bah. Set aside Sunday to be Chemistry pia day. Hmm.. maybe I won't be able to play drums for YF anymore. Haha. Sorry rachel! My necks on the line.
Physics dead, so... ya, no worries huh. A/E maths? Starting to buck up. Lotsa stuff to cover though. As usual, no time. As usual, me and my great time planning. Gah.

Well, david's talking to me on MSN now. Guess i'll stop here then. Joel, get a blog, I wanna see your interesting thoughts on life. Haha. Takkaire then everyone. Ganbatte for all peeps who have MYE!!! That means that tyco people from PLMGS are not included. Ha.

God bless you all then!

Word of the Day; 6:35 PM