Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturdays

Today was a fun day. In a routine sort of way too. Like how you enjoy a certain set of things that you do everyday. Well, haven't been doing it much recently, so i'm glad for the day. =)
Well, had drums in the morning as usual. Pretty syncopated beats. And i realised that 'For All You've Done' by hillsongs is really fun to play. Nice beat too. Maybe i'll try to beat David at percussion master which I still think is pretty dumb. But still, it's kinda surprising to know that David actually drums. Never really seen him being much into musical instruments really. More of yoyos, which, btw, is not a childish sport as many would think.
Went to the macs at Serangoon Central after drums. Wow. It was extremely crowded. Kinda surprising too. Usually it clears out after an hour or two. I think it's cause today's flag day though. Well, today must be a day of surprises then.
That reminds me though. Got hounded twice to donate to some athertist organisation. Glad I did though, better then donating to some other weird dodgy organisations which I will not mention in respect to religion. ^^
Anyhow, the strange thing is that i found myself donating to the exact same organisation at ang moi kio and woodlands. I thought it would be different.. surprising.
Yep, so I met up with James and Marcus outside their piano class, ate macs, and went to prayer cell. Wow! Haven't had prayer cell since ages really. I'm pretty happy that the few of us could come together once again to pray about my sister's mission trip, YF and each other too! Yays!
Yepp. We were a little late though. But we ended late too. Haha. About 4 I think. Yep, so that's why I couldn't go bowling with you guys drew! Sorry!! xP
Ended up lanning though. Haha. Played 3 games and won them all. Quite funny though. I chased my sniper friend into the fire bush and of course, died thus dropping my divine rapier. How irritating. But I still won anyway. Who can beat a niax with 2 bashers, 1 heart, treads, a hyperstone which i bought after I dropped my Divine, and a lothars edge [for sneaking up behind my sniper friend since he has S&Y and runs way faster then me]? Nobody of course! Anyway, he was half dead already. Destroyed a few more raxes and got SUPER CREEPS!! Wahahaha. Oh, and my sniper friend was SUPER jian. He actually appeared out of nowhere while I was trying to kill roshan!! Good thing I didn't die. Windwalked behind him thus allowing him to shoot roshan. Haha. And he died too. Poison sting rawks man.
Yep. And there's lotsa other jian zhao he likes to use. Like KILLING me after I graceously decided not to give chase since he was like SOO nicely saying PLEASEE. - -
Never again though. Hahha. Nyah James! Noobiee!! =P
Yeah, so after that, we went to fairprice and bought M&Ms. I got the peanuts while he got that blue medium packet M&Ms. Carmel inside perhaps? No idea. Anyway, it was kinda irritating that they only had either large packets, or the super small ones. So obviously i bought the big packet. Gah. Their so smart.
Anyway, I kinda got sick of the M&Ms after eating it while walking to the pretty far away bus stop with James. Ended up throwing M&Ms at each other instead. Good thing I had bought the large packet. Haha.
Exchanged fires. Like 8 M&Ms before we decided that we were being a public nusience although by then, it was dark and there was nobody around. But still, i've been taught from young how every single grain of rice contains the sweat and blood of thai farmers, how much more factory mass produced M&Ms.
Pretty happy with my new bag too. Although I had apparently been cheated. Paid 74 bucks for a $49.90 bag. So andrew says. Anyhow, it's a nice bag, and I don't really care. Well, next time I should bring Marcus along to help me bargain or something. Hahaha.
Well, just came back. Ate.. bla. Boring life huh. But hey, at least your reading this. xD Your special you are. Thanks for reading then!

Word of the Day; 9:27 PM