Friday, May 12, 2006

Yeah! Exams are finally over! I realise that after all, it IS because of the exams that made me go into such a crappy mood. How stupid I was to neglect God. Never again. Lesson well learnt. I just hope that i'll be restored to my original self soon enough. Only by God's grace is that possible. Please pray for me then. =) Well! I'm having lotsa ups and downs this week. Longest week of my life. Phew. Glad it's over.
In anycase, today was kinda fun. Went out with my hao peng you, James n Yongqiang, to east coast! Edric was there too. Yepp. Gotta go out as much as I can now that the exams are over and the results aren't back. Cuz once they DO come back, i'll probably be grounded for life. Haha. Well, yeah, so we went east coast to blade cycle and canoe and stuff like that. And all along, I was wondering how James could blade so freaking fast. I mean, he seemed effortless in overtaking me when i'm on turbo speed. Super irritating. Gah. But I finally realised why. It's cuz my blades sucks! I tried using his, (or david's actually) and it was so darn smooth and stuff. Super fun. Super slippery and hard to balance too. Which just makes it more fun and even faster.
Yep. Went canoing too, after James decided that he coulden't take the pain in his butt due to the sea water. Must be quite a bad cut there. Lesson to learn, never fall on your butt when your going super fast on skates. It was darn scary too laa!! I nearly ran over him cuz he was directly infront of me. And then he started waving his arms around and I caught him when he fell back. But of course, if both of you are going at 20 km/h, it's kinda hard to stop. So he ended up skating with me balancing his back. Tired to make him fall on the grass though. Too bad. He missed by 5 cm. Ow
Oh well. Glad that it wasn't me there. Wahahaha.
Hrm... oh yeah. Spent a lot today too. I realised, when you go out for this kinda thing, like to east coast and stuff, you tend to spend a LOT and only realise it at the end of the day. And then you'll be wondering where all the money went cause you'll probably be missing 10 bucks or more if you count your expenditure for the day. It's like the money just evaporated or something. Or perhaps it dropped into the sea while we were trying to capsize each other. Lol. Well, that's what happened to me anyway. Better bring like 20 bucks when I go to east coast next time then!
Oh yeah, before I forget, there's a duck rice stall at east coast selling delicious duck rice! Their chilli sauce is also really good too! It's like sweet, sour and spicy all at the same time! I think they added lemon to it or something. Superb! Go try it out if you can. Really nice duck rice. And the rice and duck meat are nice too. Not just the sauce. Haha. A graded too, so don't worry about the hygene of the place! Great food at affordable prices. Go try it everyone! If you happen to be at east coast! =)
Word of the Day; 10:27 PM