Monday, June 26, 2006


Hrm... a lot of things have been happening these few days and the least of it would be people problems. But I trust God that somehow, things will work out. Still, I've been giving a lot of thought to the stuff happening these few days.

Especially so with eugene and co. It's really amazing how anoited he is and I just hope to be able to learn more with and from him too. Argh, I forgot to tell you that I won't be able to make it btw. Academic concerns over the next 9 weeks. But i'm free on mondays, thursdays and fridays. Would you mind then? So sorry that I could not tell you earlier. My mom hid my handphone somewhere.. I wonder why though? First time she did that. Spooky

Still I'm hoping that things will turn out proper these few days. I have no idea what's going to happen though, but there isn't any need to worry.. yet. Well, i'm sure it'd turn out fine.

Waiting on God then!

Word of the Day; 3:15 PM