Thursday, June 08, 2006

O Lord.. will you rescue me once again?

purify my heart
________________________________________
________A prayer to my Lord________
my God



Finally my intensive programme is over.
School is over.

Life seems better.



But why do I still feel so tired?
It seems as if my past is catching up with me

And I don't have the energy to go on anymore. My life is turning into a mess.

I just feel like... breaking down, and letting the tears flow

Why is it that nobody seems to care?
Why doesn't anybody notice?

Why is it that I seem to be able give confort others,
but no one's able to give confort to me?



When I think of the sins that i've done.

And how God would feel about it all.

I realise, i'm such a hypocrite.
Am I really filled with darkness inside?
Am I the double minded person i've tried so hard to escape from?

It seems so..

Deep inside... i'm afraid. Afraid of what I will find inside myself.
Afraid of what others will see of me.

Is fear holding me back?


Why, then, can't I break out?
Break free from the chains that holds me, the wall that surrounds my soul.

I tell myself, I have a choice.

But why do I always make the wrong choices?

What am I afraid of?
Why am I afraid?

Doubts and uncertainty overwhelms me.
Is that all there is to life?

Why am I like this!?!?
WHY!



O Lord.

Change my heart.
That I may be a pleasing and acceptable sacrifice in your eyes.

I am weak Lord.
And I gladly admit it

For it is then where Your strength becomes apparent.
And Your faithfulness shows.

I cry out to You Lord, because You are my only hope.
And I surrender my life into Your hands

Help me Lord, to give all I have to you



Take this broken life Lord, this broken heart
And change it that I may once again be renewed, restored

To serve a sole purpose:

To live for You, Lord
To be a disciple of Christ our King
And to be a disciple maker

Use me O Lord,

For when Your favour is upon me,
I say: 'I shall never fail'

But when You hide your face,
I am in despair.

Do not forsake me O Lord
Be the essence of my soul

My heart cries out.

Jesus, forgive me of my trangressions once again.

For I have sinnned terribly.

And have not uphold Your name.


To think that You would die for such a wretch like me, Lord
I thank You and praise you.

& may my praise and worship to You be pure and acceptable to You, O Lord.

So that I might live in the under the wings of Your grace once more.



This is my prayer, and my plea to You, Lord

~Purify my heart~

Word of the Day; 5:03 PM