Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wee Treat!

Hey! Just came back from retreat! And what a treat is was!! Amazing experience it was there at Pulai Desaru. I guess it only needed fresh water to complete the stay.

The speaker was great though. Pastor Amy was the speaker and we were all just drunk in the Spirit there! It's such a joy to see people praising God in Spirit and in truth! The best personal experience for me is that i'm now spiritually free from the chains of sin that once held me, And it's a indiscernible freedom!

Well, my sister just came back today from her mission trip. Glad she's fine after the one month. Been sick these few days though. Me and my brother. Spiritual attack perhaps? Well, we're all fine now, and there was no need for doctors either! The power of healing is available to us all if we believe!

Thank God for this year's retreat. Learnt many, made new friends. And got to see people in newer prespective. Saw the errors of my ways too. Indeed, i'm glad that i've known eugene lam for who he really is. I always had mixed prespectives when I look at him, but now I clearly see Christ living in him! And such a great spiritual friend of great spiritual maturity he is too. Quite on contary to what people tell me, which makes me surprised.

And I also found out that RAH actually jerks in her sleep!! Quite funny really, if it wasn't for her that I got killed in DOD. She even opened her eyes and stared at me when I was trying to get out of the room. Hahaha. But i'm glad that you've GRown so much in spiritual maturity! Continue to grow in Christ then, you with the mouldy starred ears pillow dog! Hope thing's are better there too. Been praying for you. =)

Well, after I reached Singapore, I kinda wondered where the fire was. But when we really see people in need, that's when the fire really comes. Before that was just full of contentment and praise to Him. Glad the fire of the Spirit is back in my life once again! Let us all who are Spirit filled be burning flames of Christ light and continue to live and bring people into the light !

And indeed, though it's saddening and hurting to see people in spiritual desolation, yet, it's also such a great encouragement to see God lift them up. Mixed feelings really, but what remains is the joy of the Lord which just keeps us all going.

Many people are appearing whom need prayers. I thank God for the work He is doing in their lives. Amazing Grace. This thought just came into my mind though: Now that we've went throught the baptism of repentance, lets go through the baptism of the Holy Spirit, that we might be filled in the Spirit and receive the spiritual gifts that has been made available to us.

I just hope to see that happening in the lives of all christians around us, especially in MM. I realise that there are so many double minded youths who are leaders in MM. I ask myself though, how can we, doing the ministry of outreach, make disciples of Christ if we ourselves are not disciples of Him? Perhaps that's why MM youth has been a desert of spiritual dryness. It's disheartening sometimes, but I find strength in the Word, and in fellowshipping with other Spirit filled christians. Thank God for everyone of them!

Signing off now then. God bless all of you out there!
And take heart in the Lord cuz Jesus is our hope!

Oh, I just feel like dancing and worshipping God right now. And it's 1.30 am! Insomnia~
All worth it!

Word of the Day; 1:10 AM