Sunday, July 02, 2006

Ahhh. Tired and smelly. Just came back from church too. Not saying that church is a draining and smelly place though, it's just that I went to play basketball after service. Haha.
But I do feel strangely much refreshed inside though. ^^
I must say that there has been a lot of events happening through out this week, but overall, it was a good week.
I feel as though God's trying to tell me something though. Sure, He has been faithful throughout the week and has been showing me lotsa stuff, and telling me lots of things to do, but maybe there's something i'm just not getting. Well, I hope that i'd find that out when I do my qt later.
Sometimes, though, I wonder about stuff like, music? And the influence it makes? Whether good or bad, different types and genres of music seem to impact me differently. I wonder whether it's benifical or not though.
And another thing I wonder about and am quite sad about too, is why is there so much spite in people? Some people anyway. Anger? Bitterness? It's like I don't know whether all that has been done for them, all the teaching of the Word, how it has impacted them. It just seems to me that whatever goes to them just bounces off their hearts. I guess the main thing I wonder sometimes is whether all the effort put into them has any effect on their lives.
And then again, I wonder whether the things I wonder about is from God? Or is it because it's me centred? Like, I want to see things change after the effort I'VE put in and do not want to waste MY time. That sort of thing? It's all so I centred, all about myself. Selfishness I guess. I just pray that it's not. Well, i guess it's important to come before God in repentance for things like that.
Today's sermon was interesting though. Seems like that the week's focus is on double mindeness and where your stand spiritually as well as why. Man, if only the people in MM had heard all that pastor Jasper said. Well, i guess that in this case, i guess God wants to use me as a vessel, as the donkey Jesus rode on. I just pray to God that through it all, i will be able to keep humble and have an open heart cuz i know myself and i do feel as though as i'm superior sometimes. That is like so wrong though. God, continue to help me.
Please continue to pray for me in this area if you can, and for MM youths too. For a spiritual awakening and a ready and open heart to the Word of God. I just hope that it won't be a revival of partial flesh and spirit. Cardinality.. it just keeps bogging our spiritual growth, yet, are we willing to let go? I realised that it's usually us that holds onto the things that holds us back. And we hold onto all these sinful things so tightly too.
It's time to let go and let God.
I just hope that it'd be what the youth are doing. Keep praying for them please.
Well, another side and totally unrelated topic is that i'm still alive and kicking! That means that rachel didn't kill me after all. I think she forgot.
Hope you remembered what PJ said though!
~Have a blessed week ahead everyone!
Word of the Day; 7:38 PM