Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Haiz.. just fell back into an old sin today.

I thought I had been set free from it. It's a constant struggle, I agree, but I thought that God will give me the strength to resist. Perhaps, sometimes, I should be running away rather then resisting.

Sometimes, I wonder why God still allows for that to happen? Is it because my spirit isn't bigger then my flesh? There are so many possible reasons. I just pray that it'll totally be removed from my life. I believe it will though.

But it's like thoughts has been coming my way to shaken me up. Doubts and stuff. Hmm. Perhaps this is a time of testing, a time of trial? I've done what i've done though. God forgive and help me overcome. We ARE more then conquerors in the first place! And I'd never forget that, nor would I forget that God is a gracious and sovereign God. Neither should you!

Just hope that I won't lose my spiritual fevor because of this. This could be another blow of doubt, depending on how I, and for that matter, all of us, deal with such situations. Satan is such a sod. Well, although I know it ain't gonna be easy, but I take the step of faith and believe that God will take His step of grace towards me. That is, afterall, all I can do. To put everything in God's hands and seek His empowerment. ^^

It's time, I believe, to seek help from PJ. I think i'd approach him this sunday. Seems like this old sin keeps coming back after holy communion. Noticable pattern.

I take heart in 2 Corinthians 12:9-11 though:


9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


I guess it's when you know truly how weak you are that you really see the power of the Holy Spirit, the power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank God.

May Christ's power be made perfect in me.
Restore me once again O Lord.

Word of the Day; 4:33 PM