Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hey! Haven't blogged for a log time now!
Well, today was a special day for me. Quite a dumb thing to do, but at least it was interesting. Broke a window panel in school today. I stupidly tried to irritate my friend for the fun of it by hitting the window panel he was trying to pry open. Kinda like, shock him since he was trying to peer through into the class room and the window panels we have are those reflective types. Yeah, but it totally screwed up lar.
Ended up smashing the window panel at his face. I was like shocked. What kinda low budget panel is that!! Cuz I seriously thought that I didn't use much force. Good thing that he wasn't cut or anything though. Just a bruise on his forhead? I think I accidently hit him when my hand flew through the glass window.
Lucky thing though, both for me and him. Imagine a lot of glass sheds flying towards your face and totally missing you. Wheww. The glass flew pretty far out the corridor. What the heck los. I never knew I was that prone to accidents. It's like the second time i've broken something glass like at someone's face. Only, the first time was another guy's spects and it cut the area around his eyeball pretty badly. Horrible. I better not stay near glassware anymore.
Call me incorrigible, but I still think I didn't use that much strength. To me, it was really light. I think maybe my hand's too boney or something. Smaller surface area. Gah.
Anyhow, i'm glad I didn't get into that much of a trouble. Thank God.
But besides that, life hasn't been too great either. I think i'm getting severed from God by sin again. Scary and horrible feeling. I didn't find PJ last sunday, now I totally regret it. But this time, i'm definately gonna get help from him.
Tomorrow's cell again. I'm not in a extremely positive of joyous mood for it though. I'm actually kinda feeling guilty and stuff, unworthiness + guilt. Quite a horrible feeling. Prayed already though, but still... I guess I just can't put it down like that. I feel like i'm not totally free yet, still in bondage in some areas. Shit, shouldn't have done it. Shouldn't have let my guard down. Subconscious as it was, I learnt a lesson from it. Not going to say what though.
But on the brighter side, God has been good to me. Haven't been late for the past two days although I woke up late. Yays. School's been ok and God's giving me time to catch up and stuff. I just hope that i'd make use of the time that has been given to me.
In addition, I got my guitar string fixed! Yay!! And my spects came back to me today. Thanks mom. =)
Oh yarr, sorry about not replying to you nicolette. Haha. Your messages had kinda been pushed outta tagboard. Oh, and thanks for all those verses again. Your a great friend you know. ^^
Please excuse my previous comment. Yep.
Word of the Day; 6:55 PM