Friday, July 07, 2006

Hrm... feeling quite sian now. Didn't go for the speedlight thingy, and one of my guitar strings snapped WHILE I was re-stringing it, so it's kinda irritating in that sense. Worrying whether they'd sell single strings through. It'd be terrible if I they didn't. Expensive strings!! And i'm kinda feeling guilty about asking my mom for money to buy the strings, especially when I broke one perfectly good one! Can't believe that a 26 dollars set of strings would actually BREAK. Sheesh. = =
But other than that, I guess life has been going quite ok. God has been good, but I think i'm starting to fall into that routein kinda feeling. Like, taking God's grace for granted and stuff? Terrible.
It's kinda sad to see some friends with so many problems and stuff though. So sad so sad!! And there's a particular non-christian friend who's problem kinda IS me. Not with me, but just me. My existence perhaps? I dunno lar.. feel quite bad about it when I read her blog. And I don't know what I can do either.
The week had been mixed with ups and downs too. Just the day before, I was scolded by Mr Lim for being late for his physics pratical lesson after school. 15 minutes and everyone hadn't even started on their pratical yet!! Not that it's an excuse to be late, but I kinda think that making us stand around and stuff for nearly 1 hour plus was needed. I guess he might have been in a bad mood. Hrmm..
But cell was quite fun though. Especially with that weird-O nicolatte? nicolette? nicokat? Dunno lars.. but I think she's one of the few, if not the only person, who really makes me wanna strangle her.
On a more serious note though, cell strangely made me doubt PRETTY much. Don't know how to put it across though. It's like the unfundenmental stuff affecting my fundenmental stuff. Well, at least I found out that it was affecting the basis of my faith by God's grace. In the past, it would have thrown me off, a real stumbling block, like in the instance when I was primary six. One whole year of doubts and struggles. Horrible man, and no physical person knew my struggles and stuff. But God rescued me, and I thank Him for it!
And in the same way, it was also by God's grace that He answered my prayer and gave me a word from the Bible. To have faith. Not in people, or things that has been said, or just believe so readily, as I once thought, but to have faith in God. That He'd remove all my doubts and give me answers, and indeed, answers have come.
See how powerful prayer is! Glory to God one again!
Yepp, so in short, this week has been one of very different and very opposite emotions, experiences and etc. I'm glad that the week is drawing near to the end though, cuz sunday will be coming soon!
Well, gotta start doing all my homework though. Lots and lots of them. Not blaming the teachers of course, which means that i'm to blame. =/
Going to do my QT soon then! So that I'd not grow cold and take God for granted. Feel as though the flame is on the path of wavering, but not yet. Ain't gonna happen that way though, cuz Christ is with us!
God bless!!~
Word of the Day; 9:59 PM