Saturday, July 22, 2006


YO!!! I'm back!! still breathing and keeping this blog alive!
This week has been a pretty busy week. Phyiscally tired! Gotta stay back for all the school days laa!! Somehow managed to pull throught my busy schedule with enough strength!

Looking forward to this sunday and next cell group. Yesterday's cell group was great! Strengthened me a lot, AND it was a good bonding experience! Gives you a lot to pray and think about too, which is good! Intersession for all the saints! Jia you eugene n nicolette in all that you do! And I must say, it makes you realise that your not the only person with problems around you, and that IS really encouraging cuz you know your not alone! PLUS, God's WITH ya! thank God for His continous guidence and mercies! I don't know where i'd be if GOD wasn't real! Yayyys for God!!

Going to have a talk with Pastor Jasper tomorrow too! I'm kinda scared to tell you the truth, but what must be faced must be faced! Like he said, deal with sin serverly or it will sever you from God. I just hope that there'd be good progress tomorrow though! I really don't know what to say to him though.. I just hope that God will really speak to me through PJ!

The BBQ was quite enjoyble too! A bit weird though, but admirable effort I must say! Sounded messy though, lousy PA [blame the school xP] managed to eat this tau pok filled with tao gei.. quite gross la. But the otah and chicken drumstick wasn't too bad though! Wasn't any fork and spoon though. Ended up using the toothpicks from the otahs to eat! But it's my fault laa.. went there like 1.5 hrs late. Ahaha.

Wanted to try the rice there cuz hy said it was not bad, but didn't really get a chance to. Zhao-ed really fast after the performance. Oh and Mr Siva was so funny!! I think he looks kinda cool with that punk image! [He's our discipline master btw] He should have picked up one of the guitars and pose or something!
The first drummer guy was really pro though. Waaaa!!!! I don't think I can do that los! Super fast and GREAT control!! And then there was the guitarist and bassist. Couldn't hear the bassist, but I think he's not bad de! The other two guitarist were just FUNNY though! One was like bobbing his head up and down, so funny laa!! ahhahahahah. How he see what he's playing lars! Whooo!! Ltr head drop. He must have taken ecstasy or something los! xP

But they aren't bad though! Just look very cute! Posers!!! Nyahhh!

Uh ohh! I should be studying now! Well takkaire everyone, and God bless all of ya!!

Verse of the month:
To live is Christ and to die is gain! ~

Word of the Day; 4:51 PM