Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bio Pract

Long day today. Came back not so long ago, but the bio practical was quite fun. The experiment was pretty simplistic though, so it went well except my darn sulphur didn't sink after 4 tries... gah! A bit tired though. Made a few mistakes here and there, but it's a good thing it's just a mock. Learning from my mistakes everday. Must remember to bring a bottle of brands to school on O level practical day. Kinda blurry and slow thinking just now, but it's still nice to see what i'd get and where I stand academically.

Got back our social studies test today too. I though I was gonna fail cuz I didn't know how to do the structured and I really was just struggling through. As for source base, I just wrote some stuff cause there really wasn't time to go study the source in depth. Oh well. But I got a surprisingly decent mark of 18 though. Mr roy was saying how I needed organisation, and I totally agree, but I'm grateful that I even managed to scrape a 11 for SEQ when I was struggling to make sense. Maybe that's the reason why he said I had lousy organisation. Haha.

Gave homemade lionheart which took 1.5h to sow back[not SEW] the head n it's tag to the eccentric woman today too. Haha. I'm slightly surprised how people can be emotionally attached to a macdonals soft toy in one day, but i'm more surprise on how a small, although it took 1.5hrs, thing can make the person europhic too. Reminds me of those kinda simple minded, still innocent primary schoolers [of the 19th centuary]. I guess there's more then a few types of maturity. No wonder your confused huh, girl. And although I have a bad feeling about this, i'm gonna still leave it anyway. ^^

On the whole, it was a pretty good day. Need someone to help improve my english though. Hoping to have someone to mug with too. Lack of discipline, or too easily distracted I guess.

Well, God bless you people then.
Takkaire! =)

Word of the Day; 6:46 PM