Sunday, August 27, 2006


God is Sovereign.~

Hrm. I thought this would be worth posting. Besides, I wanted to post some fruits and my just made lemonade in there, so, might as well.

Whether people are masquarding or not? It's easy to tell. But not all friends are 'fake', or I'd would have a very sad life indeed. Judging whether one's faking it or not, it all depends on how close one is to another. After all, close/closeR friends, or people who are more then a friend,
like james ho, rachel, christine, qiang, marcus, john, priscilla, haichong, my sister [especially so], nicolette, eugene, jeremy, yihui, grace, pastor jasper [second in place to my sis =)], and thank God for all you guys!,
will never lie to each other right?
So if what you see is what you get, and it's a two way thing, I figured out that's a true friend you can count on indeed.
And I guess the setting/environment is important too.

But even so, nobody's ALWAYS there for you, except for Jesus Christ that is.

And in that sense, it's probably why most friendships in school are 'hi & bye' type, and so very superficial. Or it'd be the acting type of superficial. Not that i'm complaining. It has it's pros. But then again, maybe that kinda setting makes it very insecure for people to start forming the same kinda bonds we have in Church.

That's the case for me anyways. Schools are horrible places. ^^

Well, done with talking crap, now let's post crap! Oh, learnt a lot today, and it was a joyful day for me too! Told ya that God IS sovereign. Really really thank God.
Long road ahead though.

Urm... right, there's the posting crap! Quite cool really

There's the cool bowl of fruits! Yum!

Ai! Crap la. Tom-ba-le. But nvm, just tilt your head. I'm drinking it right now!!
It's lemonade btw ^^

Yepp. End of post then.

Word of the Day; 9:08 PM