Monday, August 14, 2006


Hm. Not the best of days, but still pretty okey I guess. Had my english O levels oral today and it went pretty... ok? Could have done better I guess. Quite a bit of regret. I even attempted sucide. Well I attempted to attempt sucide anyway. But aiyah, what's done is done, as quoted as some weird hero [nrub assassin?] in DotA. Leave it to God then. =) Oh yeah, and I also played this DotA match at somerset for 7h 32 minutes costing me $11.30. Coencidently, we also stopped playing at 11+ nearly missed the last train. As usual, trashed James[wa-ha-ha] but it was pretty fun cuz I haven't played for awhile.

Got trashed by these other 2 bengz in the lan shop later on though. Met some weridos swearing like nuts. DotA is a bad game indeed.

But James is really improving though. He could have trashed me in one of the games and we could have won with our tiny n sk combo if he hadn't screwed up the teamwork. Ahha. Well, I screwed up the team work too anyway. Toss him there and let him die after he missed the burrowstrike. Lol.

Oh wells, mock exams are coming up, and maths hw and stuff are just piling up like some patronas tower... they should call it patronize tower really. After all, it's probably for Singapore to see huh. The tallest tower in the world, with the nice long antenna comprising 1/3 of the whole structure anyway..
But most importantly, it's special sunday this sunday! Still happy n excited about it. Hope we'd be able to continue juniors cell this friday though. Please let there be nothing on...

Well, see ya all guyz n gals sometime then!
N thanks for visiting this blog! It's much apperciated =)

Word of the Day; 6:30 PM