Saturday, August 26, 2006

Life Challenges

Life Challenges

My life is falling apart again...
back into how it was before, which is just bad
Only now, it has stressed inculcated into it.

And it's really getting to me damnit.
Had been a horrible day, weeks, month.
Just wished I'd die fast or something like that

Been neglecting God.
Doing QT, but that's very surface.
So now I ask, who do I have left?

Friends? So many of them seemed so fake, all so superfical.
And i'm starting to think that everyone is like that
I'm glad I didn't lose andrew to that though.

But where can I find confort?
Where's the support?
Family? Or rather, parents?

They seemingly don't understand a thing bout me,
and are a more of the problem, then the help.
But they've been like that for ages.

Damn sad.
I wonder how I managed to survive?
I wonder how I managed to turn out better then what the situation would have let.

Thank God.
Truely, it is by grace that I, am saved.
That I am who I am.

Of course, friends and family aren't to be blamed.
Cuz they have their own problems too.
And I've not been such a great person either.

But the question remains
Who do I have left?
It seems all so bleak.

I know God's still there.
But time is running out, and living in regret is the last thing I want.
And besides, what am I to do?

Hoping that God would provide confort through people.
But time and again, disappointments come.
And my life is just getting riddled with problems of mines, and of others.

Irrational? Absolutely.
But perhaps, through it all, God's trying to say something?
Just hope I catch it fast though.

It's either all for God, or nothing for God.
Tired of compromising and balancing between the spiritual walk, and the secular one.
Besides, at times like this, not much resources to compromise with.

Scared shit
But God is sovereign.
And today, I remind myself of it once again.

[[God is with us]]

~Faith, Love, Hope.~

Word of the Day; 6:43 PM