Wednesday, August 09, 2006

National Day!! Todayy!

Yay! Back from the busyness of the week and still keeping this blog alive!

Firstly;













Hurra! hurray! hurra hurray hurra!! My computer is finally fixed! But dispite the impression I may give, I'm actually more ecstatic n euphoric over an inanimate object coming back to life rather then actually being able to use the computer. So no, I'm not a computer addict.

Besides, if I were one, I would already have died within the 2 weeks of cold turkey.


Feeling rather nutsy today, like literally. Cuz i'm having a headache. Don't you find it mystifying that I would be blogging about my headache? All the pain, for what?!! Still trying to figure it out.



Well, anyhow, you can't really blame me for my slightly eccentric behaviour today, afterall, I do have a headache you know.


Yeah, so today's national day. Been preparing myself for the 364 days to convince myself for that one day that i'm actually a patriotic singaporean and thus should not go rampaging in the national stadium with a fire bomb. But I guess rampaging around the firecrackers area with a fire bomb would be more threatening
Strange that I would need to be 365 years old to actually say that i've been a good and loyal singaporean for one year. It just shows how ineffective the goverment's 'inculcating loyalty and ownership within singaporeans to singapore' campagines are. But more importantly, it really shows what SS teachers are teaching students these days, or at least the ones in WRSS anyway. No wonder the opposition party leaders were once teachers! Guess they didn't like their cushy goverment jobs.

Hmm... what was I saying? Oh yeah, NYDP. Apparently carmen's singing on stage for some soloist thing or something. So watch out for my friend then! Must be pretty stressful, but I guess it's gotta be kinda fun! Ahh, envious of her. I'm envious of all people whom can really sing. =( But that's not to say that I dislike who I am of course!


Talking about myself, the past weeks have really been pretty busy and hectic, so i'm really glad for this break! But it was a fruitful few weeks on hindsight. God's hand had really been though it all. Oh, that reminds me, better go study soon [mental note to self] 88 days to O levels I think.

Aside from the past weeks, today was a total waste of time. Went out in the morning to have lunch with some relatives till like 4?? It's like... hellooo? 4 hours? If only it had shark fin soup or something.
But the food was not bad though. A ratification for the day.
Oh, and I really didn't know that MY relatives knew so much about mr daniel lim. Wahaha! I feel as though I could blackmail him anytime!

Well, actually, I can. ^^

Word of the Day; 5:05 PM