Sunday, August 13, 2006

-pleasant-day-today-

Just came back from church. Really nice day I must say. I'm beginning to realised that somethings are really up to God and whatever I do and can do, don't expect the things only God can give. And in that sense, it's been a negative burden off my back. Had been a contented day, learning more everyday. Thank God

Well, english O levels oral is tomorrow. Worried? Well, slightly really, but who woulden't be. Hope it'd be a good one. I kinda guess that the main thing is to be confident, have a good articulation and pronouncation. And of course, a good behaviour. Mental note to self? Don't wear myself out too much tomorrow and leave a good impression behind. Hope the invigilators are nice people though!

Mr Quek is kinda scary when he invigliates... he pratically stares at you. And for Mrs Cecila wong... scary too. Laughs too much. And I wasn't even trying to be humourous. I didn't know I was funny.
Got a score of 29/40 too. Badd. Hope to get at least a 32 though. Well, with confidence and God's grace, I should be able to pass it without stuttering too much cuz I realise that I do that a lot and stumble on my words. Another mental note to self, read slower! Afterall, I'm sure they won't be bored to death. Better then machine gunning anyway.

Well, slightly jumpy I guess, amazingly still quite composed for my situation though. But that's now, when I'm actually there, it will be a different story...
By God's grace then. =)

Yeah, and i'm pretty excited about next week's sunday. PLCMC n PLCMM are finally coming together at our church to worship together. Yay! I'm sure it'd be a great event, and hopefully, some of the youths will come over and help at MM. Hope they'd be able to see the need and stuff, cuz hey, what better way to grow then to enter a ministry, espeically a ministry of reconcillation? Well, much have been given and much more will be expected huh! It's a chance to put what they've been equipped with to good use! CS n Juniors had really been useful in equipping me with the nessecary stuff. And it will always be an honour for me to have joined them!

Hope they'd send some people to join US[MM peeps] though! Haha

Well, gotta go HEAT up some PIZZA and eat some SHUSHI! Yayyyy!

Takkaire n God bless all of you guys n girls out there then!

Word of the Day; 6:32 PM