Friday, September 01, 2006


Found this interesting website. I guess it kinda provides a pretty holistic and accurate kinda information for future jobs ahead.

First time I tried;
Your Scholastic Strength Is Developing Ideas

You can take a spark of inspiration and turn it into a full fledged concept.
You are talented at brainstorming, visualizing, organizing, and independent thinking.

You should major in:

Natural sciences
Computer science
Creative writing
Math
Architecture
Journalism
What Should You Major In?


Last time I tried;
Your A Teacher

You can take a spark of inspiration and turn it into puree porridge.
You are talented at brainwashing, visualizing, organizing, and government dependent teaching.

You should major in:

Teaching Physics
Profiting
Teaching Physics
Survivor skills
Teaching Physics
What Should You Major In?


Gee... I really wondered what happened.

Oh and then there was the career options:

Your Career Type: Investigative

You are precise, scientific, and intellectual.
Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems.

You would make an excellent:

Architect - Biologist - Chemist
Dentist - Electrical Technician - Mathematician
Medical Technician - Meteorologist - Pharmacist
Physician - Surveyor - Veterinarian
The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent, and being a teacher, which would be a suicidal career option.
What's Your Ideal Career?

Told you it was accurate and holistic.

Word of the Day; 2:32 PM