Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September 12Had my english paper 1 and 2 prelims today. Paper one was a total flunk. Like literally. No inspiration whatsoever la. Ended up writing something which is probably out of point. The title was The Musician. Not just ANY musician, but THE musician. Yeah, well my musician started crippled and being involved in a car accident. Dang.
Continuing my lament, UH OH... did I just put some DeepHeat into my eyes????? Hope not. It'd be awhile before I feel the effects of DeepHeat anyway. Yar, anyway, as I was saying, I totally had zero inspiration for that moment la. I mean, sure, I thought of a nice generic storyline, proceeded to section 2 cause I thought there'd be no time and spent like, ONE HOUR on it! My arm was hurting real bad and I couldn't write fast [Thus the DeepHeat]. Blame it on extreme sports, badminton! That's why it's called badminton, cause it's bad. Lets hope this doesn't happen to me on SS and Geography days.
Yar, so damnit, 40 minutes left and I didn't even know what I was going to write for the composition. Prayed, and the pain kinda left, so I could write fast again! Praise the Lord! But I still didn't have any inspiritaion though, so, since there wasn't much time, I decided just to WRITE and see where I go. Not a smart move. Ended up going around in circles talking about how Tom [my musician, why tom? I'm still wondering. Gosh, what a freak I am] getting involved in a car crash, and when I think car crash, I think aberdeen management. The stupid advertisment. So dear Tom called Johnanthen, [Instead of aberdeen management] and before I knew it, I had 2 stray characters running about in my story. Wanted to re-write, but I really didn't have the time. I mean, like who would have the time after writing one and a half page of tom getting car crashed. And the organisation is like crap. Content too. That's for not planning. Gah!
Yarr... so I just decided to go on with my story, having it ABRUBTLY evolving into a esplanade setting. And then blablabla, string broke, crap storyline, totally unplanned and obvious. Dead. I killed myself when I killed the character. Well, I wanted to anyway, but didn't have the time to write down his eulogy and stuff, so he kinda ended up in the hospital. Yar, but basically, it totally sucked, that is, my storyline and organisation. Please, don't fail. Language, save me so!! Ackk..
Came back and blogged. Next up, Chemistry practical tomorrow. Scared crapped. But overall, today was a very blessed day. Really saw God's grace working today, dispite tom nearly dying.
September 11Commerating the day where 2 big airplanes crashed into two tall towers. Strange that today's english comprehension was about planes too. But nevermind that, cause now is technically yesterday. [See
September 11]
Saluting all heros in America, and hoping that Bush would wake up, as well as the American people. The Gospel is now in our hands people of Singapore! China too. =))
Yep, talked a lot on the phone yesterday. Like till 2 or something Or was it 1.30? Couldn't really remember. But no matter, I was half asleep then anyway. Handphone's totally dried out of any credit left. Oh wells. Thought it was worth it though, the talking and stuff. Kinda nice to have someone talk you to sleep. That person must be very boring indeed.
[[OK, this is gonna be very boring random stuff from hereonthereforth. Word of advise, just ignore this part]]
But that's besides the point. The point is, I've learnt a LOT a LOT from a friend of mines, and it really totally gave me a clearer picture. Not a very nice one though. Now I know why I feel the way I do and stuff, which just shows how important it is to have friends who'd tell you stuff about yourself and your situation, as a thrid party. More accurate I must say. So much more. Kinda disappointed though, if what I think it is turns out to be real. But it already does seem so real. So true. Amazing how other people can clear your prespective of stuff. Before, I was just confused and irritated. Now, I understand, and thus, can control whether i'm irritated or not. Yayness!
[[Boring random stuff ends]]
Quite a delirious day yesterday though. But really really, thank God for His grace... I don't know what I'd do without Him!! ^^
Well, take care then all you people, and remember never to do anything in your papers that'd end you in labotomy experiments! Suicide isn't the best policy.
God bless!!~
[[happy & contented day today]]
Word of the Day; 1:15 PM