Saturday, September 09, 2006


Wa... feeling really stressed out after I've studied the prelims timetable. Scared like siao la. Shat shat shat shat shat!! The holidays just flew-by and I totally wasted my time. Even yesterday la. Until now, I have not found anyone that I can study with, cause all the muggers are mugging at home. Total waste of time yesterday, super unproductive. Shat!

Damn scared now. Oh yar, and today wasn't a particularly good day either. That why i'm blogging to release my fustration and stuff like that. And I woke up late and miss worship practise!!!!!! LIKE NOOOOOO!!!!! I MISSED WORSHIP PRACTISE!!! AHHHHHH!!

Sighhh... mom wasn't too supportive either. And I wasn't too great in a mood either. But thank God that my mom didn't persue the matter too much, and with my sister being the meditator, things turned out OK.

Ah well. I think I better start studying after the wasted weeks. Afraid, but through Christ who strengthens me, all things are possible! So I think I'll just try my best and leave the rest to God, cause it will take nothing short of a mircale to make me score well this prelims. I'm SO far behind.

Anyhow, take care and God bless then you guys! =)

Word of the Day; 12:25 PM