Saturday, September 30, 2006


Wow. I'm blogging again! Haven't updated for ages now, and it's starting to look pretty dead. Someone call for a doctor!

Been a really enlightening day today. But before I get to that, I got caught in the rain! Sheesh. And I also made a useless trip all the way to katong shopping centre just to get a 5 minute dental appointment. And the trip took 1.5hrs.

Just so happen to meet Si hui at ang moi kio library. Went to chat a little and made a trip to the nearby mos burger. Really good food they have. Famous Amos cookies aren't bad either. Infact, their really good!

Eat Mos & Famous Amos Cookies everyone!

I'm really just promoting the food.

Yep, so I got caught in the rain! Argh. And it was at some bus stop near a construction site, so the water's quite ickky. And NOW, I have pimples due to that! It really does happen. Darn it.

Had a chat with janis too. Learnt a lot. And I've really gotta say sorry to you tracie. Didn't really know or think about what I was doing. Looks like I've misunderstood you a lot. Sorry about that. But now that I know what your feeling and thinking, I finally am able to get an idea of exactly the kinda person whom you are and how you'd respond and stuff like that. Really sorry. You really should have just told me.

Well, glad that's over though. finally, for real, for good. I'm feeling much better now! Hope you guys patch up soon though. =)

And for all the hurts and everything I've caused everyone, I hope that all of you will forgive me for doing that. Really really sorry.

God bless~

Word of the Day; 6:19 PM