Saturday, September 23, 2006


Yay, my prelims are going to be over!

Gonna post short.

Had a nice day yesterday. Went to get my piggies and saw some interesting places. Reminds me of tampinese really. Sweet lazy kinda atmosphere. =)

Had time there trying to do stuff, but a bit impossible. Sheesh. Tried to dismantle a car wing too. Well, though it would be a good idea. Allen keys are useful indeed.

Saw 2 durian heads. Nice to be able to sit down again. Went to electric shock mall, got charged up with walking and stuff, and shocked twice. Strange place too. 3 stories. And Macs is really at the second floor lars.

Had consumed some cement which I saw ard. Thought it wld be nice... what a mistake! Shld have taken something else. Ahaha.

Went back, had dinner, at BK. Restrung my guitar and now, I guess I shld sleep. Drums tml.

Pleasent day!! Really had fun. =)

Hope to get 12 pnts for Os.

Yep. So that was a summary of my day. Kinda incoherent really. Extremely actually. I guess there'd be nobody knowing what I'm saying, but then again, it's not that bad. I'm a confused kid. xP

Well well, prelims are still around. Hope to do well. Shucks man. Kinda thinking of pontang-ing school after the prelims. Go become a mugger after that or something. I mean, they can't nail you if you don't go to school right. So there isn't any need for MC. Muahaha.

Besides, what can they do?

Well, takkaire, goodnitez and God bless to all of you! ^^

Word of the Day; 1:32 AM