Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hmm... sometimes I wonder how people can judge so readily, someone else whom they don't even know well. Weird. Very weird indeed, especially when a person doen't even know what really is going on. Ah well.
Biology practical in 2 days time, and I haven't even started mugging. But I'm kinda thinking that one day should be sufficient. See people like yihui mugging like nuts, and that kinda gets me moitaved a LOT. For someone so smart [[and artistic]] to be working so hard and yet still be worried about her results... I think that the O levels aren't as easy as I think. Ahaha. But maybe that has just gotta do with being in a good school like MGS. Oh, and apparently, ALL methodist schools are affliated to ACJC. Crap. I should have went to one.
Had quite an interesting week. I'm thinking how exams and stuff makes people react different and stuff like that. Even for myself! I guess everyone needs time to destress once in awhile. But for people like me [[and BOTH James]], who formed the slackers club, I think we need to start up our rusty engines. Trying already though. But still, I realise my house doesn't have the conducive environment to mug. Which is precisely why I'm gonna mug outside at the library every single day. YO rach, remember! Go pontang school. Hahha.
Yep, so as I was saying, had been an extremely happening week. But I kinda see that, as Pastor louis had been saying, it's been a process to break me and then remoulding me into a better person. Joy in the mist of hardship. But I'm just glad it's over, finally over. It is finished! Really thank God for it all. Cuz I now realise that, hey, indeed, God is sorvereign, and I'm feeling the true meaning of that again. Yay! Anyhow, I'm still sorry for catching you [[Joel]] in that unfortunate timing. But I still don't get the dejavu thing. Hahha.
Been thinking a lot of my friends these few days too. Like the people who have really given me encouragement and stuff like that. So I'm just gonna take the time to thank these few people just in case you so happen to be one of them reading this. =)
To people who don't know what I think of them, and to people whom really mean a lot to me;
Informative & Affirmative
Thank you;
- Joel! Actually, I don't really know you that well, but I do look forward to knowing you better!
- Jun You, for putting up with all the rubbish. Hahaha. But I really do regard you as a good friend dispite it all. =)
- Karen, for calling me all the weird names and kicking my chair, as well as talking about all the drama stuff. Hahaha.
- Michelle, for calling me! And being the listening ear at times! ^^
- Alan. Funny and fun person to be with!
- James Yup, for being a clone of me. And telling interesting stories at the back of the class.
- Dominic, aiyah, since you don't like listening to mushy stuff, and yur not gonna see this anwyay, I shall just skip. Haha
- Huiying, for being such a nice owner as to call me a not nice person, and being such a happening chairperson.
- Rachel. Super rah la you. Glad to have known such an interesting person as yourself. xP
- Rachel no2. for mugging with me. Hahaha. I find it productive mugging with you too actually. Strange!
- Sihui, for all the writing you've done, and paper collecting, and talking, and all the stuff you've done which is just so much. Really glad to have you as a friend!
- Andrew! for being my being my best schooling friend ever! And being there all the time! Words just can't do justice. xP
- Augustine! For getting 49/50 for physics and letting me trash you in minesweeper and stuff like that. Hahaha. Really like talking to you. So interesting la.
- David, for being such a good mentor and a good friend.
- Marcus! Known you since dunno when! Haha. Fun playing bball with you and all.
Especially wanna thank;
- JEREMY! Thank GOD for you!!! Love you so so much! Continue to shine for Christ man, cuz you heart is really just WONDERFUL and one of a kind! Really really thank God for you. You've been a real encouragement through all your actions and stuff!
- NICOLETTE! For helping me draw and calling me all the crap. Hahaha. I really liked it! The drawing I mean. xP And of course, having those really encouraging testimonals. I actually remembered the stuff you said when I'm going though tough times, and it's been a real pleasure to talk to you! Thank you very much!!
- JAMES! Wahahaha. Aiyah, bestfriend. What else can I say. Hahahaha. Thanks for brightening up my life man!
- Yihui. For everything really. You've been a very close friend, and one of the closest infact! And I just wanna really thank you for all the things you've done and all the encouragement you've gave. Thanks a million. =)
- And finally, Pastor Jasper.
Okey, so it's kinda mushy and bla. But it's true felt words though. Yeahh. Hahaha. OK then, better mug now. Spent an hour! Wow! Take care then ya all! Hope I didn't miss out anyone! Acutally, I probably did, but there's too much to type! Sorry! ^^
Word of the Day; 9:11 PM