Saturday, October 28, 2006


Hola! Sounding like my short 1.56m birdshit calling friend. Haha. Drop by soon though, hwa chong go-er. Well, so I've kinda been going around to people's blogs, but everyone's blog are just so dead. Thus I'm trying to be an outstanding person and blogging though I should be studying, as usual, for the O levels. I mean, the number of times you've been hearing that... it's probably quite irritating. It should be anyway. I'm personally brainwashed by that word really. Pretty desensitized to it by now. X_x

I'm kinda thinking why hwa chong's called hwa chong, cause all the muggers are there 'chiong-ing' whahaha.. the O's really must have given me a lame sense of humour. Anyway, today was pretty much another waste of time. Just like yesterday really. DotA-ed and watched TV. Somehow I can't really be that bothered with my O's anymore. Siannified. That's the word for it.

Yup yup. So tomorrow's gonna be sunday! Hurra! Can go out and have fun for awhile before I head back home and try to mug. I think I'm gonna cram tomorrow onwards. But then, as the saying goes, tomorrow never comes, so I never cram. Not that it's an excuse, but I really DON'T cram. Darn the saying... Ok, not funny, but blame it on the lame sense of humor. Argghh...

Well, O level's are coming! The 6th. That's 9 days only? The last time I became all worked up was when it was 90 days. Literally too. Am I prepared? Well, all I hope is to do well enough to think that I've done well. Then the months ahead before I get my results back would be enjoyable cause I wouldn't be so busy worrying over spilled milk. Rather be horrifically shocked by my results then contemplate lousy results and still getting it anyway. But at least I can confort myself in know that I'm not a chao mugger. Do mug, just ain't a chao mugger.
At first I was kinda wishing I would become one or had been one. Muggerish material or something. But then, gathering opinions from accomplished people, like my sister whom I respect loads, I realised that muggers really don't have a life. Sure it's kinda greyish and all, but if you look at the big picture, it's kinda true. So I've kinda scraped my 'project mugger' aspirations. Awww. But of course, just incase anyone would think that my sister's a terrible person, she's still getting me to study. See? Great sis. =)
------------------
Of course, however much as I wanna go flunk my O levels, I'm not that crazy. Trying to go to ACJC if I can, and I'm also kinda aiming for 12 points cause I'd get a k800i or maybe an electronic drumset which I had been wanting since the time I learnt how to play. Completed with headsets and all. Or I could get my parents to buy a real one, which is cheaper, and go sound proof my room. Killing 2 birds with one stone. No.1, we have a jamming studio! Bro - keyboard, Me- drums, Sis- guitar n singing. Alright!!
No.2, a sound proof room means I won't be able to hear my parents screaming at me anymore. Muahaha. Maybe I should ask for the sound proof room...
Fat hope though.
------------------
Yeah, so as I was saying, I'm aiming for 12 points, cause I'd get cool stuff! But nobody's THAT smart as to not study and ace everything. At least no one I've met before, and I'm definately FAR from a genius. But of course, there are always those dispicable muggers who cram the whole day at home and prance infront of you saying that, oh I didn't study! I really really really hope those people totally flunk their exams or mess up their papers with mine's during the O's. But of course, what you reap is what you sow, and they usually ace their studies. Argh. Hahaha.
But heck, as long as I don't meet any who do that to me, I couldn't care less.
---------------------
Hrm... strange how I came blogging with nothing to say but wanting to talk about mochi and ended up with so much rubbish. Well, mochi's kinda the main stuff I wanted to talk about, so here it is! Fiesta's mochi-es are delicious!! Mmmm... ^^
urm... these pic's aren't fiesta's mochi though. I think their some high class actual mochi from japan or something? Yeahh. Just trying to make people hungy. =) I mean, I get hungry just by looking at them!
There's the yummy mochi-es then!!! Shall hunt the best mochi shops after the O's. Maybe I can get mediacorp to sponser me or something. Haha. [[ lame sense of humour again. ]]

Word of the Day; 9:41 PM