Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Okeyyy, kinda been skipping school these few days. From what I heard though, I kinda think that IRP is kinda mundane. Anyway, the school teachers have been giving loads of homework, like 2 or 3 papers per day and stuff like that. Kinda spastic I think. What's the point of giving so much homework when they don't even mark it? I mean, I guess that's kinda the point really. Then they can give ridiculous amounts of homework without amplifying the workload 44 times back to them.

But still, if they can't mark it finish, then DON'T give us so much, cause we can't DO it in time. But of course, all teachers, like all managers and bosses, think that shouting will eventually get you what you want. So the more they scold, the more they convince themselves that their doing their jobs. Interesting... some teachers anyway. Gah.

And currently, we're having some sort of confusion on the colour of iron (2/3) oxide. Some say green, some say reddish brown, some say brown, some say red, and some even say black. Personally I'm starting not to care anymore. Bloody chemistry.

Anyway, skipping school isn't quite a bad idea really. I actually get more things done in a day then usual, so I think I'm just gonna continue skipping school.

Having some thought about people again. Haiz. What a drag la. I'm half way thinking of just letting it go and see where it ends up at. Infact, I think I will do that since I've been thinking for ages and nothing seems to be coming to my mind in saving the situation. It's not a hopelessly bad bad situation... not even a bad situation at all I think, but it's more like friends slowly and suddenly just drifting away. Was kinda scared and anxious, but I don't really have the ways and means to do anything about it la. I mean, it can't be that i'm that stupid not to be able to think of anything that'd pull us back together right?
Maybe it's just the O levels and stress. ''Intellegence'' at the expense of streetwise rationalizing abilities. Somewhat like brainwashing yourself with TB stuff. What a life.

But I'm not complaining though. Just a few troubles here and there, but everyone has troubles. And I have considerably smaller and lesser ones. So I'm actually quite neutral about everything. Yep. Just hope that things will work out well. No point worrying and taking things into my own hands huh, just do my best and leave the rest to God. So happy. =)

Word of the Day; 8:14 PM