Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Sighs. Gotten back pretty much all of my results now. Kinda sucked. To summarise it;
English- A2
Emaths- A2
Biology- A2
Humanities- A2
Chemistry- B3
Physics- C6
Amaths- F9

Well, as you can see, it really sucked. Dropping like a stone.

To add to my frustrations, things really hasn't been all bright and sunny these few days. Been through quite a lot of crap, and absorbing them like a sponge. But even so, I think I'm getting to my breaking point.

O levels are coming up, my results are far off the bar and I'm feeling real stressed up. Social problems popping up here and there before, and my mood is just becoming really volatile. Explosive. Seem to be losing my patience real easily these few days. And bottling up all the crap isn't helping so.

Parents are trying to help with my studies, and though I know that they have good intentions, I guess it just isn't getting across well.
Friendships seems to be very superfical in school and all the confort I'd get is from the occasional sugar rushes, fleeting, but apperciated.
As for church, I don't even want to get started on how depressed and worried I am for some people.

Things just seems to be sledging against me these days. My resolve is going to break, and so am I.

Guess I think that perhaps typing out my frustrations out would help. Not really though. Sighs.

Gotta thank God though, cuz through it all, He's been real great. Although i'm totally neglecting my QT for prelims and stuff... or perhaps for other sublte and trival reasons, and making excuses to just go straight to sleep, God has always been there for me. And now I feel kinda bad that I've been ignoring Him so much... but God is indeed gracious!

And it's been manifesting in several ways. Guess God really knows me best, and what I'm going through. The only reason why i'm not sprawled 12 story down on the walkway.

And although the things may just seem to be very small, but it really does show the extent of God's power, grace and mercies. Amazingly, through it all, I feel an abounding joy. Cooll!!

But of course, these few days has been a hectic one, full of life's ups and downs. But one thing remains unchanged in an ever changing society. God. And perhaps I really shoulden't have neglected my QT before. Then I wouldn't have mixed feelings. Rather, I'd try to be like paul and rejoice in suffering.

Well! Shall go and do QT now then. Guess ranting doesn't help, but writing about the wonders God has done for me personally does though! Thank God.

Word of the Day; 9:53 PM