Sunday, October 01, 2006


Today's sunday! Also happens to be children's day too. Brings back distant memories, like the time in St Hildas Primary School. Having all the concerts, early school dismissals and shooting rubber bands at each other at the opposite CC and eating macs later on. Reminds me of the badminton team too. Great times. Carefree and with little minor problems. ^^

Contrast to today, or right now actually, I'm brooding over my prelims and the upcoming O levels, getting all stressed out by the preparations and stuff... children out there, enjoy life while you still can!! As for parents, don't deny them of the innocent and carefree moment they'd only be able to enjoy once in a lifetime. xP

Is tommorow a school holiday then? I mean, it IS children day you know. The goverment should allow us teenagers to embrace our childhood years and go back into the distant past to apperciate the wonders and beauty of being a child. But of course, having such a pragmatic goverment, that'd probably be pretty impossible.

Talking about children though, yan yan is really cute! Hahaha. She's really super adorable lars. Possibly the cutiest kid i've ever seen in my life. But there's an unusually large amount of cute babies in PLCMM too though. Cool!

I wonder if I've ever been as cute as that? Hrmm... ok, forget that. I'm just moping.

Gotta really start waking up early on sundays though. And stop talking till 2 am in the morning too. Strange though, I seem to be able to clique pretty well with janis. Never knew that! Are horoscopes really real??? Oo

And Michelle!! You stopped calling! How could you? It's your fault!! And I think it'd continue being your fault until I meet with my demise, but that should just encourage you more to start calling me more huh. Hahaha.

Somebody owes me a visit to my church though. I'm gonna collect it next week! And of course, pay that guitar thing I owe you. Fair and square then. Make your sunday free!!

Well, altogether a really pleasent day. Drums by marcus was really good too. Wow, I think I don't need to play anymore. *claps claps* ^^

Good luck and best wishes to all who are taking their O's this year.

Takkaire then, all you peeps!
& God bless!

Word of the Day; 7:39 PM