Monday, October 23, 2006


Yo! I'm still alive and kicking although half dead from all the exam preparation and all. Well, at least I should be. Strange that I actually feel in the best of health, so much so that we, that is, me james, dominic, minhui, went out to play pool and DotA till 11pm+ Fun, but dangerous. For one thing, we ALL got drilled by my parents, or dad rather, for coming back so late. [yeah, even THEM.] Yarr. Kinda pissed off for the next few days then. Fortunately things cooled quickly. Phew.

Yeah, so I guess I was kinda lying when I said I had nothing to type and my life is boring. But I am too lazy though. Fun going out with them all. Went out for family day before meeting them all, so that day was somewhat totally gone. We're supposed muggers though. But of course, going out for the whole day instead of really mugging [meaning we're not muggers] kinda equates to the death of our O levels. But still, at least it was fun. xP

Yerahh... well I kinda intend to do some cramming today... but kinda impossible lars. Like I just finished playing DotA? Gosh, I amaze myself sometimes. I think we're gonna die together [James n mi] which isn't too bad when you come and think of it. At least there'd be someone to keep you company. Muahaha. *coff coff*

Definately gonna cram tomorrow though. Out with the sec fours! Shall show them what a chao mugger I am, which I really am not. Don't know why michelle thinks I'm a mugger? Hrmm.. maybe it's cuz I crammed infront of her before. Like ONCE actually. And that was one day before my maths exam which I didn't study for but did quite ok I think. Can't really remember.

Well going out on sunday was fun too. Went to have lunch with Jeremy. Fun hanging out with him! Don't know why too. Hahaha. Top few people to hang out with? Too many I think. James n Co. The other James n Co. [including qiang, rachel, marcus, augustine, *space* dominic xP], and Andrew n Co. Lots really. I'm having too much fun possibly. Dang. My life is too full of colours!!
Anyone has a dummies' guide to becoming a muggerish person? I'll buy it at blackmarket price. Provided it works though.

Back to Jeremy though. Oh crap. Mom's telling me to get off the com. Yikes. Better go then!

Yupp! Gonna try cramming now then!!!!!!!
Takkaire n God bless ya all!

Word of the Day; 3:22 PM