Wednesday, November 08, 2006


HEY HEY!! Today is rubbish photos day! Also one day before my ''flunk geograpy and biology 1&2'' for O levels day, but hey! I'm crazy!

Got some interesting stuffs here though! Hahaha.


Tada! Guess what it is? It's a present larr. Looks like a book doen't it? Books among books. Hahaha! Happy birthday to you! =)



And look! I even MADE a puffy... err... decorative thing. It's outta tissue paper and I kinda know it's gonna get all crushed and destroyed by the time I pass it to you, so I took a picture of it! Great first effort! Wahaha! Oh, and hope your physics was well done!! ^^



Wow! Pretty cool huh? Hahaha. That brown dog with a brown nose and white mouth was given to me by Mdm Chong! My form teacher!! And under that was where I found the cupcake. Haha!



Hahaha! This always makes me laugh laa. The most thoughtful gift huh! So funny. [[ Please check with Rachel Ho, James Ho, Priscilla Teo, Marcus Teo, or Yongqiang for the full details. ]]
Thanks James. =)



Piggy bank! Looks so fat, just like junyou!! =P Penniless inside though. Hahaha. Anyone wanna fill it up for me? $$ xP Inspired to get this by a blogskin!



The house of cute stuffed animals who never were alive once. Also the place for culture growth of moulds!



Tada! There's the culture growth container! You can't really see the green stuff inside cuz it's actually considerably quite well preserved!! ONE YEAR MAN!!!! Beat that!



But no, I'm not some walking germ factory or something kayy. People call me hygeine freak although I get birdshit solidifying in my mouth once in awhile. --



Just some random shot! The world on my walls. =)



Actually, I didn't wanna take this, but the hp lying there made it seem abstract. Just living up to the name! Any new interpretations though? Imagine if they gave this picture for SS to infer! Gosh!!



Urmm.. Toilet, bedroom, kitchen and stuffs like that. Yup. Don't ask me.



The sister and the brother. Looks quite interesting I thought.



This was just random shot outside. Hope I don't get sued or anything. Their aliens actually. You'd see why later!!




Driving away in a taxi. Not those two people above though. Just trying to see whether I can get nice moving shots of stuffs.




ah-HA! Not as innocent as you think! This is actually a stealth helicopter which I managed to snap! Amazing huh! It's Singapore govt's Special OP Alien Suppression unit. [SOPAS, also read as so-spas/ or so spastic] Really. Cool huh! Caught it in action shooting down a UFO!



There you go! SAF verses the alien powers! 5 seconds into action and they already blasted the alien ship with... err... Paint drawn lines. But you can't really see it unless you look closely. Yup. Those 2 people were driving the ship! Or maybe they were terrorist...? Thank the SAF!

Word of the Day; 4:53 PM