Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Heya!

Europhoric right now! Must be the natasha bedingfield song. Makes me jolly. Like santa! Hohoho!! Makes me nuts too apprently. ^^

Interesting day today!! Like, I woke up early in the morning at 8 0 clock and went online. NObody was online! I was like, wow! Everyone's all mugging! And I was feeling guilty and obligied to do the same! And I did! Yay!! Hahaha.

So I kinda called James' HP like... 11 times plus and he didn't answer. He was supposed to go mug with me at woodland's regional library but that nut taunt thru the night before and woke up at 3 o clock!! Pang seh sia. Hahaha. So I didn't do any maths today, which I actually intended to do, but oh wells! Did some SS instead. Oh, and Si Hui helped call James too and he woke up. Then she told him not to go back to sleep, but he still went back to sleep anyway. Like immediately after he hung up? Argh. You better not taunt till 7am again tonight! I'll kill you if you don't turn up tomorrow!

Pleasant day today too. Sunny and nice. Had very interesting chats with many people online and thru sms! Like talking about friends, statues, birds and God! I find that I have really funny friends! Hahaha. Never fail to bring a smile unto my face. [[ I was laughing in the mrt like a crazy idiot thanks to your sms ]] And then there's the interesting emoicons I saw today, yet another interesting and funny friend. Oh, and then there's the talk about CPIB and wilson! Haha! So interesting larr. Like my friend's dad got investigated by the CPIB and all. Was kinda worried for a moment too! But things turned out OK! Having a cold war now though. Russia vs America! Now's Da Chang Jing vs Me! xP
Thank you all for making my life interesting! =)

But it's kinda horrendous that I'm still sms-ing and chatting online the whole day when the O levels are so near!! But the nearer, the better. Cuz then it'd be over faster too. This year's seems to have really dragged on for a really looooooooong time. =_= [[ long face ]] Haha. Looking forward to the glorious days ahead planning the camp and going for the camp, maybe the chatlet and all too, playing LAN & pool all day long, hanging out with all type of interesting people! It'd be cool! And of course, rollerblading with James and all. Hahaha. Can never forget the other time he fell! We were trying so hard to get him to fall at the grass patch but dispite all our hard work, he still ended up falling just as we reached the edge of the grass patch! Poor thing. Scar's still there. Kinda cool looking though. Hahaha.

Feeling kinda icky now. Sticky and all. So I shall retreat into my air-conditioned room and before having a bath! [[again]] Dad's gotta use though. He's been gracious enough to let me use, so better not overdo it!

Takkaire n God bless to ya all then! Focusing on my O's to get a nice looking result! Hopefully!
But as my fren says, leave it to God! =)

Word of the Day; 10:12 PM