Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hola! What a nice afternoon to just slack. It's the kinda days where you'd be lying on your bed awake but not outta bed till late in the afternoon. The type where you'd just be staring up at a blank wall or celing thinking about the past or future, or the type where'd you'd be online staring at the computer screen blogging while getting drilled by michelle ng, the hygine freak for brushing your teeth a little late. And now my teeths are apparently metal infested. She's insulting all bracers wearing people!
Yet... some bracers wearing people still tag team with her to beat me up.
OK, I' kinda realising I always get whacked real hard. Like it's either by some volleyball player[captain], spiking me on the back [ahem ahem], or being beaten up by some pork thing. Or both.
Well, yesterday was cao ji cao ji de fun! [smack u arh] Went out to catch an impromptu movie with marcus, nicolette and michelle. And wow, Step Up has really nice dance moves. Both the guy, girl, and the rest of the backup dancers were fantastic. Michelle was right in saying that it's the dances that's worth all the money, so much so she watched it twice. I wouldn't really mind watching the dances again too really, but just not for $8.50
Went to pool at cappage plaza later on, but the counter lady didn't let us in cause we didn't all have our ezlink. Ended up going to the 1st basement area to eat prawn noodle. Quite delicious, although it's full of hair dropping MSG. Maybe the tan ku ku siblings should take some to drop their white hair off. But then again, for a person who's destined to be bald... sigh.
Saw an interesting phamphlet on SYFC. Their having a course for O and A level students like me who have nothing better to do during the 3 months from january. Kinda wanted to sign up for track 5 since it's a chance really not to be missed. I mean, it's like my dream to reach those targeted goals someday... so why miss out? Thank God that He guided me through to this.
http://projectserve.blogspot.com/ for more details. I personally think that it's the ideal way to spend my holidays as it provides the best of opportunities for a significant purpose. Just thinking of God's grace... awesome God. Leaves me speachless. God is great, no doubt about it!
Yeap. After the show we went out to the thrid floor of plaza sing and watched some promotion thing for Open Season. Had people in bear and deer suits walking about shaking hands with unsuspecting kids who made their parents pay 20 bucks for it. They even had some fish picking competition whereby you had to dive into a pool of plastic balls with some plastic fishes in it. Apparently, the judge is sexist, but I think it's utter rubbish la. Girls are just LOUSY. Opps... perhaps I shouldn't make such comments here. Okey, so not all, but somebody was super hyped up over kids helping each other out. Hahaha. I laugh when I think of it. So cute. And it's called productive future relations development! Not cheating!
Oh yeah, and the commentor guy were also asking volunteers from the upper parts of the shopping mall. And being at the 3rd level, the guy actually looked directly at the bunch of us and idiot nicolette volunteered me la. Damn her. But, good thing that I didn't kana. Heng arrh! I think she should have had went for it since she'd qualify, being so SHORT. 154cm everyone!! 154cm!! Hear hear!! NICOLETTE'S only 154cm!!! How tiny is that? Hrmm.
Yup, so the 154cm xiao mei was jumping around the side rallings. She's so freaking short she can place her head onto the ralling without bending down la! I think she was more of hanging from the ralling with her head or something. Amazing!
Went to play pool afterwards, but on the way down in the lift, I got smacked by TWO people in syn. Like what the heck larr. It's like, I'm lauging at some video which is REALLY REALLY FUNNY!! Was starrying;
MARCUS! As top artist and the main character,
With director;
NICOLETTE! The bubbly and short!
Presenting;
BATTLE PIMPLE! The wonderous and mysterious tale of a young boy, jumping around battling the evil looking pimple on his forehead!
But what the heck la, it's just ONE small pimple. I could make a series if anyone wanted me. NO! Shutup you two. Just shutup. -.-
Yeah, so I was laughing like a nut in the lift bending down nicely to be short enough to get whacked on the head by 2 much shorter people. Huh! Not gonna happen again though. Lucky shot. Went to pool at some parkway place which was fun. Ended up chopping each other with the blue thing. Eww laa. My face was itching after that. Which nut started it -- But it kinda gave me an idea. The next time we play, we could bring marker pens and draw on the loser's face. Wahaha! Your lucky the auntie told you... hrmph.
Headed back home later alone, all tired and all, but it was a great day. Cao ji fun indeed. ^^
Home sweet home.
Word of the Day; 1:53 PM