Saturday, November 18, 2006

Home sweet home! Haven't been seeing much of the inside of my house lately, but it's kinda boring actually. I'm finally back early! Been coming back home at alien hours for the past days, but today's special as I'm back by 8.28pm!
Feeling quite tired still though. Been out practically the whole day since 10am. So I guess the hours spent outta the house is still kinda the same, except it's of different time periods. Cool!
Well! So went out with my sister for worship pract. Been a long time since! Really enjoyed it. Uncle Andrew's worship leading is wonderful. You just can feel the anoiting when he leads! Waa! Love it when he leads man... but strangely, I'm always either late or totally absent for worship practises. Shat! Always sleeping late on fridays... argh. Well, shan't be late anymore!
Had a great worship practise, and looking forward to tomorrow's actual one. Wanted to watch Notre Dame, but apparently, the whole show will be over by tomorrow!! Can't really go to sistic and get tickets now though... and even if I could, no one's gonna go with me! So sad.
Well, went to eat with David my mentor later near serangoon central. Very nice chicken rice with char siew which cost only 3 bucks!? And they give you so MUCH!! Literally millions of times better then Vivo's crappy offers... poor classy cashless people. Wahahha.
Yup, so we took a table near to the roadside and I was smelling dog shit while eating la... gross man. Erk.. don't even wanna recall that horror.
So after the imaginary dog shit eating moment, we went to the shophouse to plan for the YF camp, and I realise I'm at a total lost on what's happening. Gosh, to think that I'm the IC for worship and incharge of the torture chamber! But there should be enough time I'm sure. Got LOTS of things to do, even after the O's, and perhaps stuffs that gives more stress since their of more importance!
Yup, I kinda left that nice looking present in my previous post in the car, so I'm kinda thinking it totally melted. Hope it didn't though! Meet your relatives nicolette! Hahaha. You cannibal! Finished a pretty solem type of meeting at around 4 and I thought it was quite productive and all! Setting the views and clarifying everything, it was helpful I must say! Unlike our usual messy meetings which ends up in me playing Naruto at James' house with his PS2.
Went to Nicolette's house later on and kinda got LOST! Walau, she damn good la, try to make me get lost. -.- At least marcus was helpful! Ha! Kinda tried hiding behind the cars parked around the area in an effort to hide from a hidden enemy! And they were so nice to talk about how I would meet my demise since I couldn't see them and they'd shoot me if they had a gun. Horrible huh? Haha. Finally managed to make my way to their house though. I like their house! So quaint and all. And the family's very nice too! Especially the mother. What a nice parent! Thanks a lot auntie! But some selfish person didn't help me give my apperciations to you! So sorry! [AHEM]
Hahaha, and bryan was so cute!!! Wahahaha! He's darn funny and cute. Like him a lot a lot! The whole family's like.. really great. Wow! Fun people to hang out with, you'd never get bored. Haha. Went there to install zion so that I'd be able to play with marcus later on, but there was some problem with his UNIX server!! Couldn't connect. Argh. If anyone know's why, could you tell me? Or him!
Yup yup, by tomorrow hopefully! Or at least by monday! After that, it becomes significantly less, but still very, important that the failed server connects! Oh well. Ended playing GUNBOUND!! Waaa... you win you win.
Went home not long after that cuz I thought it was kinda bad to barge into family outings and stuff, so I went home first. But it turned out that when I reached home, they were still waiting for the car! Haha! Guess being polite and stuff pays off! Wahaha. A fun day! ^^
Oh yarr, and dreww! So sorry, but I think your long term investment just went off. No more Notre Dame, but I do have the sound track! My brother brought it home. Extremely nice! Stupid reviewers are just spastic. Unapperciative cause their anti french, or they just don't understand french. What has happened to Singapore's govermental efforts to promote the country as a cultural and artistic hub?! Down the drain I tell ya! Just another stupid goverment propaganda. Just like Bush coming to Singapore. Once an inartistic, forever an inartistic. There are more people at movies then at these great plays? How?! HOW could it happen?! HOW sun close is a place of maze. -.-
Well, God bless then. Currently digesting myself since I've not eaten yet, but I think I'm turning anorexic. And no, I'm not some person with BMI of 20+ and attends TAF club who says that I'm anorexic. Just thinking I may be. Shall feed my hunger then!
Oh yeah, the SHIP talk yesterday was kinda useful I thought. Like one of the learning points is how when people feed their hunger for something, it leads to something bigger, the way one lie leads to another. Interesting stuffs.
Well, cya all then! =)
Word of the Day; 8:31 PM