Friday, November 03, 2006


Okey, today I woke up strucked with the sudden reality that, hey! O level's are damn near. *Presses the panic button*

And then I went online to see nobody online. And till now, there's still noone online. So I guess everyone's mugging really hard. Well, since I've finally gotten the cue to start mugging really hard now, I'm gonna finally turn my engines on!

Yup. That's how slackers like me work. Slack till the last moment till they get the sense of urgency and then start whacking and cramming for the rest of the days. Lets see... I have 10 + 2 days to study. So that's 12 days to the end of the O levels. Cool!

Well, shall be cramming within those days! Taking it as a challange to see how smart yet stupid I am. Smart if i score well, stupid for starting so late. AZA AZA FIGHTING!!

Word of the Day; 2:25 PM