Saturday, November 25, 2006

Okeyy... been accused of not updating my blog!! Which is so not true!! Besides, tracie's blog is more dead then mines larr. Box her arh. Hahaha. Nono, cannot, shan't spoil the mood! Cause nothing can make me pek check!! Wahaha! Oh shuddup.. -.-
Well, just woke up not long ago. Came back from the chatlet feeling all tired out and stuff. Been pretty boring I thought. So waste time. But of course, there are certain times where things got interesting and times which I really treasured. Sendimental value and all. Shall always remember the coconut tree and ''ways to die'' thing. Hahaha. Good old andrew. And as I said, if you wanna go to aussie, then GO! Chase your dreams all the way! You have my full support, thought it's not like I could do anything significant there. Hahaha.
Busy day yesterday though. I'm stressed out and depressed. The thought of being a IC, and a WORSHIP IC, just makes me totally worried out and stressed. So many deadlines to meet and all! And HOW am I supposed to rush these things?? But oh well, I hold onto Isaiah 40: 29-31!
Well, better get into action soon then! We were also 2 hours late for the meeting which was supposed to be at five cause me and James had been lanning at cappage. Rained too, so it kinda made finding a taxi in town during the peak hour, somewhat impossible. Ended up taking an MRT to hougang and taking a taxi from there. Thank God david didn't explode at us. I was super scared la. Thank God thank God!!
Ended the whole meeting at around 9:30 before we went to meet haichong and eat out dinner. Got david to drive me to Costa Sands too! Thanks david! Conversed with him in the car... I think God is really calling me to buck up and open my eyes. I'm remorseful really. Extremely so. And what did I ever do to deserve His grace? Nothing. For that reason, I shall follow His leading in steps of faith and believe that God will eventually show me his purpose for me during this period of time. Scared like a nut and totally lost and confused, but whom else can I call for help except for God? Times like these, you realise the utter significance of God in your life, especially when you look back. Awestruck. Please do pray for me too. Thanks you guys.
Anyway, kinda realised that I went to the wrong Costa Sands. Ended up walking for ages until I finally found the right place. NTUC Costa Sands it's called. Had been raining too, so I was kinda soaked and all. Ickky feeling, very gross. The fried chicken was good though. And I was already feeling bloated, yet I managed to force 3 pieces of chicken into my stomach. Really delicious! Mmmm... Yup, wasted my time feeling extremely bored and sianned diao for the next few hours, which is precisely why I phoned the entertaining posh lady! But my HP ran out of batt and died after a few hours. Darn it. Strange thing that the alarm still managed to go off dispite being drained of batt. Kinda cool I thought. Nokia HP are really for doing type of people. Cool.
Slept for a few hours in a crab or prawn shape, unable to stretch out my legs cuz I'd kick the mysterous hidden faced identity at the end of the bed sleeping in an upright position... figured out that it was shyan ni wehn everyone woke up. I wonder how she does that. Boring stuff all the way, blablabla... why am I blogging about boring stuff I wonder sometimes... you can see all these little efforts in my typing to make things sound interesting... but it's an admirable effort in vain. Sighs. Yeah, so me, lenoard, dominic, zigui, ziyond, cheechun and wilson went to LAN at some really fancyful nice looking, air conditioned lanshop completed with a decent toilet, good computer with good screens, lightings and seats. Perfect! And it's only 2 bucks per hour too! Oh, and there were like... 6 other lanshops around the area... like just beside that lanshop, was another which happened to be closed at that time. No wonder it's so cheap. Good for us!
Trashed and got trashed. Quite fun indeed. Been a long time since I've played with my friends whom are quite pro actually. Decent game even after the hiatus I took after the O's. But not because of the O's though, but because I was busy finishing the campagine game. I could kill myself for that, but it's kinda too late. Lalala. Went home feeling shagged out, managed to do a short QT before I hit the pillow, and TADA! I'm here! What a boring 2 days... well, loads of stuff to prepare for tomorrow! Besides, I'm sure ya'll bored outta your mind from listening me yak here. Well, I guess I'm a good author then, cause I managed to bring across the mood! Wahahha...aaaaaahh... -.- sian.
Oh well.
Takkaire n God bless then!
Word of the Day; 1:06 PM