Saturday, November 18, 2006
Vivo City

Waa... 2 days to after the O's and I'm literally shagged out. Just came back not long ago. Turns out that I actually did go for the SP concert yesterday. Bought another ticket and all. Yarr... what a waste of money la, didn't even sit through the whole thing. I think I shan't try lying to myself that I'm some person who actually apperciates arts so much that I'd sit through some boring ochresta. At least Zhe Ling's Chinese Orchestra was more interesting and professional. And it was kinda amusing to see student leaders bowing to the conductor too. Plus, at least someone I knew was actually doing a solo.
Yeah, then we, that is a few of my classmates, 8 to be exact, went to the airport to send a friend off. Kinda went to eat too, but I kinda got sianned out and called nicolette. Don't know why, but I just did. Ended up walking up all over the airport and to the closed staff canteen. Ate at macs instead. Somehow, I had this feeling that all along, I had the cause of the aimless walking. Hmm... hope I'm wrong.
Yeah, and I realised that nicolette believes me 0% now. Don't know why too. Apparently, it was about some alien thing, but I thought it was kinda obvious that aliens flying across my bedroom window was pretty fake. Davids dying too. Hrmm... niave perhaps? Or so she says la, but we know the ACTUAL reason huh! Wahaha.
Then I taunt through the night yesterday. Played WC3 and stuff till 6am before sleeping. Woke up at 12 by andrew's phone call to go to vivo city and came back an hour or so ago. No wonder I'm so shagged out. Pretty much a waste of time I thought. We reached there at around 2 pm and went to eat at the cashless kopitiam. But the food kinda sucks la. 4 bucks for a lot of disgusting kway tao. Normal coffeeshops sells better kway tao then they do la. But there was so much that I didn't eat it finish. Plus, it was disgusting. What a waste of money.
So after eating, we went to walk around vivo finding for GV. Wanted to watch step up the day before. I wanted to watch it a long time ago actually. Still remembered the time when I was watching 'Do You Think You Can Dance' when the Step Up advertisment came on. How quaint. Looked good though, but there kinda weren't anymore tickets since the 4pm+ tickets were sold out. Second slot is like.. 1 hour from now which is at 1.30am? Would have watched it if I actually had transport back.
Yup, so went around walking and window shopping in vivo instead. Joel bought a jean and a shirt I think, whereas kc bought a t-shirt which looks no different from the orginal one he was wearing then. What a waste of money. Some people seem to have so much cash to blow. Lucky them. Yeah, so kinda went around wasting time and all, bought px's birthday present blablabla... so much so that I called nicolette cuz I was soooo SIAN. Ok, so maybe lying on your bed and starting up at the wall was pretty cool since you didn't have tired legs after all the standing.
Bought Iceblended Mocha from coffee bean after that. I prefered the white chocolate though. Bought it as East Coast the other time. I vaguely remember it being more expensive then. Strange. Singapore's economy must be improving or something. Surprisingly, I met auntie Grace, my cell/worship leader and senior etc. at vivo too. Wow. Went to talk to her and found out that marcus, Qi hang, rachel, priscilla etc were at vivo too! Apperently there was some talk, so I went to hunt them out. So I kinda left my schoolmates and went to find the latter group. Finally found the place which was in some ship. Kinda cool.
Yup, so I kinda met them at the ship where the talk was being held. Not really a talk though. Don't really know how I should discribe it, but it was fun and nice! Kinda put a lot of thoughts into my head about God and my own life, stuff like that. And it kinda reminded of nicolette's testimony. Amazing that I would meet aunty grace in vivo, such a big place, and find out about the whole talk thing. Lots of things going through my head now... amazing how God immediately directs me to a specific purpose just as I finished my O's. Really thank God for it. Definately not coincidental and a real blessing indeed!
Shall not blog about it though. Not now anyway.
The whole event ended quite quickly. Oh, and the generator of the ship went kaput thrice. Which kinda meant no electricity and air con nor lights etc. But it was still kinda good though. God's grace.
Went outta the ship after the event and surprisingly, I heard some voice calling me from above. For a moment I was kinda shocked, like angelic voices from above or something... ok, so it's kinda cliche, but I AM tired now. Creative juices are drying up quick! Turned out to be yihui standing ontop of the deck! I was totally shocked la. Momentarily rooted to the walkway thingy leading up to the ship. I was kinda walking down this... plank? It's kinda like this connecting thing for big ships so that you can board them. Yup. So I was standing there blocking everyone else without realising it while talking to her until augestine reminded me about my basic courtsy.
So I ran down the... plank, into the sea, and got chomped up by sharks while my friends watched excitedly by the side... nah.
Yeah, went down and talked to yihui later on. Was kinda looking up at her high above my head while she was talking down to me. Dang the large ship. She was in her school uniform and all and I think some of her classmates or schoolmates were with her. Didn't know MGS uniform was so quaint till today. I always thought they were the same as PLMGS uniforms! Quite a nice uniform I thought, very unique. Better then some crappy green and tinted green pants and shirt. How gross is that lars? Kudos to my school and the principal. For privacy sake, I shall not put the name... but now that I'm no longer a student of WRSS... I wonder what they can do? Wahaha.
Yeah, went over to the nearby hawker center to eat dinner with my churchies. The night time was kinda more fun then the rest of the day actually. Hrmm... I guess it's just different cliques? Amazes me how versitile I am, to be able to blend in with different cliques. Maybe I am indeed a chameleon. Called nicolette again just to irritat her for the sake of irritatng her, but she was so dead that I kinda gave up halfway. Oh well... must had been having some panda mood swing or occasional hunger ravages again. Lack of bamboo shoots I guess.
Yup, then got pang seh-ed by my churchies since they all lived near hougang and I'm the only one at woodlands. Travelling was long and trying. Feeling shagged out then, so I was also sorta half dead [am too now] and asleep. Bro came back not long ago from notra dame. I wanna go watch it! Seems nice. It's gonna be better then any crappy 5 bucks orchestra I'm sure. Canon in D with irritating people flaunting their artistic intelligence. So irritating la, but aiyah... bo bian, can't do anything. Oh yar, and ziyond's hair was sooo SHARP in the middle that it was blocking my view. Super irritating. It's like watching a movie with a shadowy silhouette in your face, instinctively distractive. You can't help it but stare at it, and for the whole 1 hour sitting at some crappy SP theater, I was trying to flatten his hair and wishing that I had a large pair of garden scissors to chop his hair off. Gah.
Super long post, darn tired and stinky right now, so I shall just go shower then. Apperciate you reading to the end of this long post although it's quite a boring life I have. Having drums tomorrow, so I'd better sleep before I drop a drum stick like I did last week. It was quite a mess.
Oh, and I didn't even walk the whole of vivo even after visiting it twice. Big.
God bless you guys then! Nites~
Word of the Day; 12:22 AM