Monday, November 27, 2006

WOW!!! Today's a great day!! SUPER FUN! Ok, so after sleeping at 4 am again even though wannabe posh lady entertainer was kinda jaded. Hahaha. Woke up at 8 today! But I went back to sleep! Good thing I had a wake up call. Thank you! Continued slacking in bed till 8.30 till I realised that I had better get outta bed or I'd be late!! Showered, changed, yadder yadder stuff like that, and went to meet drew at the mrt at 9.10. Super glad he could make it for the evanglical sunday thing. What a great friend? He travels all the way from malaysia and gotta wake up super early. Blessed to have a friend like him!
Headed towards church and went for sunday school. Got surprised by their extremely warm and loud welcome! Hahaha. Super funny la, the expression on drew's face! A bit awkward I guess!! But I thought it was quite OK overall though! Went for service at 10.30 after that and had a special guest pastor come give the sermon. Aiyah, I think drew wasn't used to it bah, so that why? Hahaha. Slightly disappointed at first for what I thought was the lack of respect and all, but in the end, it's really not to him to be blamed! Cause I guess it's his first time there and all, and he was expecting something fun? Haha. Sorry to disappoint you though I hope you had SOME fun there? Yupp. Sermon was a bit wasted larr! Aiyahh!! Heart pain.. sob sob. You arrh, never pay attention!! Kinda trying to figure out the Bible by himself. So weird la! I think it sounds SUPER cliche to him, like chirstianity and all, but yet again, it's not him to be blamed! Should blame me sia... forget to pray for him!! Oh yarr, and I forgot to go for Qihang's birthday party!! SO SORRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kowtow!! So veryy sorry!!! But it was still fun hanging out with him and all.
Ate lunch in church and sent him off to serangoon MRT station. I think he was going to meet joel and all at orchard to be some extreme makeover adviser or something. Hahaha. Yup, headed back to church after that to help out with printing stuffs for PJ. Turned out that there was a change of plans and we went to kovan to do some shopping for the leadership training camp! Waa.. just looking at the amount of cereal and milk that PJ bought made me slightly sick already laa. Erkk... I can't imagine eating ALL of that, I'd just die a terrible death. I wonder what the ginger is for though... hrmm.
Yup, I thought it was super fun? I don't know why, but shopping with the group of them is extremely interesting and you'd never get bored! So fun! Oh, and while we were walking towards hougang mall and stuff, we were talking about albert's REALLY cool hairstyle!! Hahaha! He's nicolette's friend and a really great guy! Shall go take a picture of his hair someday. Wahahha! Had a extremely long ponytail sticking outta his hair and stuff, and it was like.. WOW! Look cool!! And the most amazing part is that he cuts his hair himself? Just by feeling his head! Haha!! Lots of funny stories to tell, like how everytime he cuts wrongly he has to shave totally bald or the time he accidently cut half of his ponytail off! Hilarious laa!! Glad he's coming to church again next sunday! Not to mention going out with marcus being equally fun and all, but it's all inside jokes which will be just boring if I blogged it, so I shan't.
Went to eat icecream after the shopping food spree at Geláre, hougang mall. PJ treated the 5 of us to icecream on waffle, which tasted pretty good. Was trying to get pork to eat the rest of the icecream though, but I kinda failed by a bit. Drats. We were passing nicolette's phone around too and yihui was like kicking my leg and doing the head jerking thing to get me to reach under the table for the phone. I was so blur la, didn't know what was happening until I realised that pork was trying to pass me the phone! Hahaha! Tried to turn off the phone, but I couldn't find the button! What a difficult phone. And PJ is the funniest pastor I've ever met! His act blur actions is like SOOoo funny! Nice to tikan nicolette too. Wahaha! You deserve it! =p
Did an experimental test out game with PJ and the 5 of us which was quite fun. Don't know why everything seems so fun then. Haha. But I've kinda lost a bit of the feel cause I got chased off the computer halfway blogging. So if I sound a little incoherent and stuff, it's not my fault. Oh yarr, and my mom came back from HongKong. Waa, first thing she does is nag laa! Gosh.. even now! *pengz* But she bought a lot of stuff back, great mom, love her and all, just hate the nagging!! Arghh!! Can't blame me for focusing on the negative part since she's nagging RIGHT NOW, so.. obviously I'd naturally become bias! I mean, she thinks YFC is some cult or something. Paranoid larr!! But she's still a good mom anyway. *beams*
And I didn't copy you shortY!! >.< For one thing, I've typed finished MY blog! Nyah!! =p
Well, hope you have a good presentation about short alleles and stuff like that. Hahaha! But your parents are tall though. Hrmm... you must have gotten the recessive alleles! Wahaha! ^^
God bless you all then!
Word of the Day; 1:22 PM