Thursday, November 16, 2006


YES!!!!! The stinky O levels are finally over! Europhoric! But then again, not such a big deal since life goes on... BUT THE O'S ARE OVER!!!!! WHOOHOO!! Wahahahaha!

Ok, so minutes after the O's, I'm here blogging... as usual... for the past 10 days... for my whole life actually. So I'm kinda still living my life the same way as I usually do, but only this time, there won't be any pesky parents [figurative speech] bothering me anymore. Out I go!

So there's kinda this concert later on, but strangely, I don't really feel like going for it. Kinda just feel like slacking at home and all. Wow, what a great way to start the holidays. And I kinda lost my ticket too. Oh well, guess that's fate or something.

But it's kinda true that most people don't just jump start into the holiday mood immediately. Usually takes some time for people to shift from the studious stressed environment to the happy holiday mood. Middle's area the slack part. Guess I'm gonna slack for a few days before things really becomes fun! And some of my friends are taking their O's still, so it's kinda not fun to it's fullest extent.

Anyhow, I ACTUALLY STUDIED for my chemistry O level paper! Kinda think of it, it's the only paper I've actually had studied for outta the 10 days of examination. Been telling myself yesterday that it's the LAST paper, and being the last paper, it'd make or break the rest of your holiday. Okey, so it's kinda the wrong motive to study for only one subject so that I'd be able to create a false sense of security that I've done well and end the O levels well, but heck! Like I care! It's over and I'm gonna enjoy my days freedom!! Wahahaha!

Yay! The things that I can do! I just can't wait! Finally I can start going out and having fun without ringing voices in my head! But currently, I'm kinda bored. Nothing much to do... kinda played pratically everything WC3 has to offer during my examination days... damnit, I should have saved it for the last! Argh! But what to do... stress = me having the escapist attitude. Bad bad! Think I'm gonna get 20 points for my O's though.

English - B3
Humanities - C5
Emaths - B3
Amaths - C5
Biology - B3
Chemistry - A1
Physics - F9

Yup, that's 20 points for ya. Shall brace myself for the results next year. Hoho... oh well!
Guess I'd just go retreat into DotA-ing and WC3-ing before the new day TOMORROW!!

Btw, if your reading this, James/Rachel, could you update me on the camp thingy? And gimme back my iPod you criminal.

Word of the Day; 5:59 PM