Monday, December 04, 2006


Hmm... just came back from LTC. Strange thoughts after the camp though. Only now do I realise how outta focus I've been before. My purpose and vision have finally been set straight and it just makes me realise how everything else ceases in importance. Materialism, personal gain, self-centeredness and all it's likes now appears as worthless things in the sight of God and a ministry based mission. It's just fantastic how things went so smoothly and subtlely moulded me back into the direction of my ministry, and I couldn't thank God enough for that. It's like being lost in the desert, blinded for 40 days and 40 nights totally caught up with the things of world... but now that I'm able to see my ultimate goal in a non slackerish kinda way, it totally changes things. Indeed, the TV and all the crut just totally cease out in the light of seeking God's will, that His word might be a lamp unto my feet, and light unto my path.

Pastor Jasper's leaving by the end of the month, and the sense of heart loss is real beyond words. No one as human have I ever felt such loss, although pain and loss is different. It's like loving a man so much that you are able to bare your soul to him, that he is able to help me allow Christ to manifest in my life once more. But I still find joy with the coming of the new year, even expectant of the posting of PJ to a different methodist church.
Even MM is coming through waves of change, and the start of a revival in the leadership is more then long overdue.

Things that I've learnt? Dozens. Some to list for my personal advantage;

Or you'd just get really drained out and shagged. Guess that explains me at times. Lots of other invaluable lessons which would just take a very long time to type, so I shan't. Just wanna thank God for it all though. Praise God.

Well, on a lighter note, the camp was extremely fun, especially night hide and seeking in church. Could take the chance to really explore the pastorage and all and get the place familiar with. Of course, preparing for worship and stuff is more then fun, and the 1 dollar limit was quite enjoyable too I thought. Water bombing, fantastic! Got ganked by the other 2 groups though... guess I should have made an alliance with the other team before I decided to backstab my ally. Or perhaps we shouldn't have done that cause we got totally slaughtered for the rest of the rounds. -.- But I kinda thought it was logical that if we killed the second team who's suppose to attack them, the third wld ally with us! Though we did eventually eliminate them later on... eh, maybe that's why. Damn RISK. These boardgames are bad.

Well, LOTR is on right now, shall watch it. Better then the usual crap broadcasted on all the channels. God bless ya all then.

Word of the Day; 7:15 PM