Friday, December 08, 2006


Yayy! Finally posting again. I thought today's events were fruitful and interesting enough to be worthy of a post, yet not too interesting or happening to take too long. Perfect balance! Well, actually, I just can't find the PS2 controller, so I can't continue my onimusha 3 game, thus being bored outta my mind, here I am posting. Plus, some irritating twats are asking me to post.

Yupp. So the day started with me waking up early in the morning at like.. 7.10. That's super early and I only did so cause there was a camp meeting at the shophouse at 9. Which kinda reminds me, I've gotta inform augestine about the devil attacks and torture chamber events. Mental note to self. Yeah, so I woke up, and then immediately, I noticed that the PS2 controller was missing. So naturally, I went to find for it, but to no avail. Infact, I got so pissed off after searching for 50 minutes through nearly every part of the house that I decided to just heck care everything and DotA. Then my sister woke up and reminded me about the meeting at 9, and I was like.. oh yar.

Ok, so I went to the shophouse 50 minutes late. Great, had to pay 5 bucks for being late and all, but I don't really mind since it's for the youth fund anyway. Had a pretty decent and productive meeting there till pretty late. Headed over in david's uncle's age old PROTON car to get it serviced. Apparently, there was a lot of problems with the car like the starter spark being used wrongly yadder yadder. Never buy PROTON cars, cause not only do they fall apart easily [like the rear mirror was dropping off] but they have absolutely no suspension and it was a SUPER bumpy ride. Yeah, so me, James, Haichong, David and Moses went to the servicing place which was like next to Paya Lebar MRT station and all. So we decided to go to the nearby shopping center cum office building to have our lunch. I ordered laksa cause I thought it would be quite nice, but I realise that after tasting the TRUE katong laksa, which I always go eat after my dental appointments since thier at katong shopping center, ALL laksas diminish in appeal and taste in comparison to the Laksa Holy Grail. Try it everyone! Katong laksa, tell them I reccommended you, maybe they'd give me some discount some day. And it's cheap too! Just 4 bucks for a GREAT and pretty large bowl of laksa! Yum.

Ok, enough about laksas. So I ate my imitation katong laksa from 'kopitiam' which sells horrible food, cause their kway tao was like... SUPER gross. The one at Vivo anyway. Disgusting, never eat it. 'Kopitiam' seems to take classic foods and turn them into healthy gross dishes. It's like trying to make fried egg taste disgusting, which IS possible by the way. I was amazed by the food they served by some catering company when my parents went overseas for a month a few years back. Amazing I tell you! HOW the HECK do they make the egg taste so GROSS, I do not know. It's a skill indeed.

Well, went for a spin in the PROTON car, driven by the mechnic guy who made the whole joy ride experience quite joyful. Headed to James' house to give him unpaid 'tuition' but ended up getting introduced to south park and family guy at youtube. Wanted to play need for speed most wanted, but he was missing the CD key, so we ended up watching lousy cartoons for an hour or so before we both went to sleep. Had a late night last night see, doing camp stuff together with him, soo of course we both fell asleep. But at least there was SOME element of tuition though.

Woke up at 6 o clock and realised that I was gonna be late for worship practice which is at 7.30. Rushed home to take my drumsticks, and guess what? The newly bought $17.50 drumstick which I have never used once, fell into the ELEVATOR SHAFT. Like what?! I mean, the gap between the building and the elevator is SO FREAKING SMALL. How the heck did my stick fall through la... so great, now I'm left with one drumstick while the other one is like... 12 stories below some stupid elevator shaft. -_- I'm wondering whether I could ask the maintainence people to help me retreive my stick, but I guess that would kinda be troublesome for them.

Oh well, maybe it'd baffle some archelogist ten million years into the future.

Okey, so I went back home again to get my OLD pair of sticks... the one which got vandalized by Nicolette with her hot pink pen -.- and went to church to have my worship practise. And darn it, I was late by half an hour. Things weren't really going my way I guess. But good thing I wasn't the latest. Wahaha. The guitarist was even later! Yeah! Not that it makes me any better though.

And I realise that Marcus' drumming is pretty good! He's actually going for lessons at yamaha, which is great! Then he can take over me one day, and I'd go for guitar lessons! Then we can switch roles or something. Haha. And to add to that, the stuff that he learns, he can teach me! So we'd all improve together, although he'd probably be better some day. Perhaps he already is, if he's not as good as me. Never look down on small size people!! Except for Nicolette that is. That, you really don't have a choice BUT to look down. Yes, even if you squat.

Well, posted, yadder-ed. Mental note to self again, talk to augestine about torture chamber for the camp, and prep 4 wrshp. Great!

God bless then! =)

Word of the Day; 11:56 PM