Saturday, June 16, 2007


Back from retreat! What a wonderful experience.

Anyhow, all my problems with homework and stuff hasn't eluded me though I might try. Summer test is in 1 weeks time and I haven't done a thing, which means that i'm destined to flunk my summer test that would be a total revulsion of everything I stand to testify for.

Thus henceforth, computer games along with all time wasting activities will be considered detrimental. Even so, it'd be a tough nut to juggle homework, church, studies[in preparation for summer test]. Like Project Work is likely to kill my wednesday.

Its also highly plausible that the next time I blog would be my last entry before I meet my demise, although I would preferably have it in a figurative way.

Anyhow, I think I've contemplated enough on the horror that is soon to come, although not to the extend of an eulogy, but its still worrying enough.

Back to retreat though. What a wonderful experience it is really. Currently waiting on God to see how He will lead. Indeed, I've learnt and been reaffirmed and reminded of many things regarding God, prayer, church and pro-active action, and one of that is waiting and seeking. That might be one of the hardest things in life I must say.

And wow! What great encounters with the Holy Spirit this retreat 2007. Reflecting back on it, I realise that every of the retreats has been one of edification and of revivification. Extremely anoited for some reason or another.

The first retreat had been one of encounter, and the start of a renewed and changed life. Or of conviction and purification.
First encounter with the Spirit world, being filled with the Holy Spirit, the spiritual gifts of speaking in tongues, the flame on my forehead and all, and its all Biblical. Plus all the OTHER people having visions, crying, shaking, falling such...
First time where I experienced true worship that is much comparable to the Tabernacle process. After all, worship IS all about encountering God.
That year was when the seed of change and a burden for the lost had been planted
Took root and grew by God's grace.

Second retreat had entailed the more intricate complexities of the Holy Spirit, standing from prophesies and breaking down of spiritual strongholds that conditioned the prophesy, or for me at least. Still holding on to that promise God gave me.

Third retreat, or this retreat, has been one of the least topsy turvy kinda spiritual rollercoaster that goes up and down. This time it has generally been a very steady experience. Thank God for all the preparation and teachings He's given to me that I might not go through the spiritual highs and lows again. A difficult experience no one will understand until they go through it. Taught me much, and beared much fruit though. No doubt, necessery for every Christian seeking to be used powerfully for God's mighty works.
Thank God though... Indeed, prayer IS powerful, and as rachel said, we've gotta be careful for what we pray for! Like last year, I prayed for spiritual dryness and as much trials as God willed to put me though, and BAM. A prayer said from reading a book saying, dry wood burns the easiest. And it's true. Learnt a lot from that experience too!
This time, I asked for an encounter that would help me understand truely, what 'Rivers of living waters will flow from your belly'. That question popped to my head last retreat, and this retreat, I asked God for that experience. WOW.
Amaaaaazingg.

Yarrh yarrh, I sound like twiddledaddle and crap i THINK. but hey, i'd rather be a fool for Christ you know. It's really amazing. Anyhow, Dad's gotta use e computer! So takkaire all you people out there and hope you'd have an encounter with God too!=]

Word of the Day; 8:12 PM