Thursday, June 28, 2007


Hey ho merry yo! Exams are finally over. Not that it has been very much of a comatose or anything, albeit it be attributed to the verity of having only 4 papers over a span of 4 days.
Unfortunately or fortunately, I missed my maths paper whilst the other 3 papers resembles the mortifying familiarity of inadequacy that ultimately leads to a catastrophic end. Indeed, I'm already contemplating the horrors that lies ahead and that which is already here. Sigh.


Must.Go.Study.Hard.


Bummer. Well, I guess the thing to do now is just to pick myself up and ready for life's opportunities and challanges ahead which is a much better alternative then wallowing in the piteous pits of pitiabality. Is there such a word? Don't think so right?
Anyhow, I've come to be increasingly aware of the superficiality of hedonism, and that if scrutinize closely, will not satisfy beyond the prima facie - as Departed proved. Its an American show that copied Infernal Affiars which, as a tribute to chinese HK shows, or whatever chinese films, is a billion times lousier. I mean seriously, the Chinese carry it off so much better, and Departed would look and feel cliché if I hadn't been so overwhelmed by repulsion and utterly insulted from the exact replication of Infernal Affairs. They literally stole the story line and turned it into a viewer's horror film!
SO not novel. And they did a bad job out of it too I might add. No customary chinese feel of quaintness to it anymore.

That's about it then! Not all Hollywood shows are good... infact most are crap, and I personally really do like HK films.. hurhur. Its not a bias opinion though. I'm sure many would agree with me. =]

Word of the Day; 10:03 PM