Sunday, June 03, 2007


I have wondered time and again, for what seems like eternity. When will the revival come? When will the Church culture turn into one that honours God. When will the eyes that are embittered by the veil of darkness be opened! Lord, when will you come to your people?

Prayer? I have been doing that for hours on end, for days, weeks, months! Minute and insipid changes takes place in the structure, in the technicalities, but where is the revival?
But I believe in the power of prayer, because I have experienced, have known, and have understood, although not to the full, but it suffice for now.

But what is one man to change a culture of secular trite banality? Am I God? I am but just a vessel.

Make disciples of Christ they say. I say, be a disciple Of Christ. For a missions Church, disciples are imperative before disciple-makers can arise. But a missions Church with it's people impervious to a common vision?


Dispite my failing faith, God has not forsaken his bondservant, nor has He forsaken His Church. Today, I had just conversed in a most enriching manner with Haichong and Abraham. Looks like God is preparing us for a revival in MM! And for a burden that has gone on since 2004 for my churchmates, my dearest friends, the 3 years has proved to be one great struggle spiritually and emotionally. Breaking the barriers of sin in my own life has been one of the hardest struggle that I constantly fight with, and will most likely continue on till I meet my demise. But the Grace of God is sufficient for me, always! For, ''where sin abounded, grace abounded much more'' -Romans 5:20 [NKJV]

But as sure as I can be in the Hope that Christ brings, how am I to bring abounding awareness to those who are unaware?


Through prayer. And today, God answered my pray. God remained faithful, God has raised a remnant. He has trained us, and weaved us into his perfect plan.

God has called, and will call.
God has prepared, and will continue to prepare.
God has led, and will continue to lead.
And God will act.

Are we ready? are we willing.


Anchored to the rock, and geared to the times.
That must be our vision. With that comes identity.
That shall be my vision. With that comes action.

~it starts with us.

Word of the Day; 8:37 PM