Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Okay. So, I ponned school today. Why? Cause I find lessons spectacularly inapt, but that's due to my blunder of not doing my work.

Darn summer test is coming up soon, and i'm still slacking away even though it's half way through the second week of the holidays already. what a bummer.

so lo and behold, I have decided to skip school today in an effort to get somework done. actually, it's more like I overslept [again! damn.] than anything else. But in the light of that, it was a pretty dumb decision I thought. People say my brain cells are always convoluted in the mornings, so I get special thoughts!
Stupid as my usual thoughts might be, they become extraordinarily stupidier.
And I concur, cause having my bio to blame rather than myself for a act that even I myself deem absurd is the only rational reason I can think of why I would do such a thing in the first place.

so there it is! I am now officially an IMH case and getting worse with the summer test looming ahead. Aiming for a AABB, but... now? I'm screwed.

Ah well, shan't blabber any longer. off I go to make 'big' progress in my trivial study state!

Word of the Day; 12:12 PM