Monday, August 06, 2007


Ah. Tired.

Been a long long weekend. Busy like nobody's business like that... which makes sense cuz it's my business that I would be busy about. Managed to pull through the whole day of school without falling asleep in any of the lessons. Thank God for that. Been feeling drowsy, lethargic and partially comatosed for the whole day. Infact, I had been looking for a good night's rest ever since last friday. Never happened.

Thank God for pulling me through though. Maths test was an unfortunate screw up however. Bummer. I forgot how to do the first question which was like... simple beyond anything? (as first questions usually are) And I progressively flunked the rest of the paper. But well... I cannot complain cause God didn't leave me there as such. Was encouraged immediately by Eehan.

Not to mention that yesterday and the days before had been very enlightening and priority focusing for me. Today's meeting had been a good reminder and a starting direction for me to take in faith and perserverance.

Oh, and it seems that I'm not really that shocked after all. Don't know why I like to be emo at times. Now i'm just tired though.

God's been good. Ask me to share His grace with you if your interested!! Seriously, it's wonderful things that are kinda hard to comprehend however. That's why I'm not blogging it. My brain's not thinking already. =\

Anticipating much future Glory coming.
Where'd we stand? -- Is what'd we choose.

Word of the Day; 9:35 PM