Thursday, August 23, 2007


Yay! Thank God. Economics and Biology tests are finally over. But thank God not only for that, but for His grace that He provided even as I studied. Cause I actually managed to study the right things and keep the information in my mind! Although there were careless mistakes and all, but it's still much better then my usual attitude/mood when I walk outta lecture theater!

Don't know how well i'm gonna do though. But no matter what the results, all glory to God! Actually, it'd been the learning process that I'm really thankful for. Not just what I've studied, but the other aspects of attitude and such that I learnt. Or revisited rather. Yay! Tears of joy =']

Well, I've still got lotsa other stuff to do. Hmm! Not much rest for JC students.

Oh well.

At least I'm finally happier.
Hadn't really felt such gladness for a long time.
Something's wrong with my QT.

Word of the Day; 9:13 PM