Friday, January 04, 2008


AHHH!! I'm too lazy to update! Though e 2007 year has been a really happening and wunnerful experience. ^^ many thanks giving! and boy did many things happen at e EOY. whew! but now it's time to MUG! no time no time!! glad it's friday todayy! huszpa!

2008

O.o I have a freaking scary maths teacher. Omgs.

Mdm ler's nice! i'm sorry! I really did reach my limits. Not intending to let you down though!

homeworks... ows.

GP teacher's weird! Boring.. i think they shld just let us write essays. -.-

SO MANY TESTS!!! *AUGH*

mood: StResSeD


2007

CAMP was AMAZING! So was countdown. whoohoo! thank God. and so was everything else! all e preprations and practises and etc. SO GREAT!

And I think CJ people are pretty cool and friendly. Maybe I shld b friendlier too!
Nice songs in their blogs.

Staying over and all is great fun! Great friends. Great worship gathering! Can't thank God more for e year 2007. It's gna b a new year and a new start for 2008! (With all e teachers and all... =\ no choice)


mood: *free spiriting away*

- I realise, after being put through all e hardships, sufferings and e crap that life has gotta throw at you, (and that I throw myself into) I still come out okay, changed and rejoicing all bcus I learnt how to say, ''God is sufficient'', and live it
like I mean it. -

Word of the Day; 6:12 PM