Saturday, March 29, 2008


Argh! I'm so irritated! Got 24th position for x-country today. Grr. Should have changed my running style a bit! 4 short to contributing a competitive point to Aquila. How irritating. And gosh did I really push myself like nuts today. Everyone's all so chiongster man, so FAST. Like seriously omg. Okay, so its more of a combination between them fast and me slow. But the fastest guy was this J1 kid who went in 16 minutes odd? for 4.4km. Nuts. I'm like... what? 19 minutes??.. man am I lousy! SO gna keep running till I hit my goal. *rawrs!*

Gotta start doing intervals already! And more importantly, gotta start studying! Away from me you distracting PSP! Preparing for NAFA, Sports Day, Wushu Qi Ti Chuan and PRELIMS 1! Can I make it?? I don't know! Maybe I should have considered retaining... J1s! STUDY WHILE ITS NOT TOO LATE!

Eh its probably not too late for me either. But to get all As? Or even Bs?... Sigh. I dunno man... I dunno. Opportunity cost.

Question is, what will it cost?.. and how much. -Saturdays and Sundays, a real dilemma-
GottA start managing my time real well, or I'm so seriously screwed... PRIORITISE BABE~!! *AZA AZA, FIGHTING!*

Oh, and happy bday Ji Soo!

Word of the Day; 2:26 AM